What are the requirements?
MinimumRecommended
OSWindows 10/11
DirectXDirectX 11
ProcessorIntel Core i3 8100Intel Core i7 8700
Memory8GB16GB
GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 1060/Radeon RX 480
VRAM3GB6B

An Internet connection is required to play, but I'm sure the smart people on this forum will figure a way around that.

Reactions: Zero28 and JhonLui

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
An Internet connection is required to play, but I'm sure the smart people on this forum will figure a way around that.
It's already defeated, there's already a plugin made by Sauceke to enable playing offline & disable call home.
It's included in STN's honeycome trial repack r0.2 and above.
STN's betterrepack website:

Last edited:
Reactions: artesia and JhonLui

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Oh, yes, that's what I meant by "wrong version." I should have specified. My apologies!
I tried asking support, but it's one of those support forms where you can only have highly specific issues. I didn't find anything close to my problem, and I don't want to put it in the wrong category and risk getting my ticket thrown out...

I suppose I might just have to take the L on this one.....
Worst case maybe there will be a language patch thing posted here?

artesia

Mar 17, 2019
Worst case maybe there will be a language patch thing posted here?
Here's hoping I won't need to! Because since there's an official Englisn version releasing simultaneously the userbase for such a patch would be uh... me. Just me.

• Sad
Reactions: Schulth

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Oh, yes, that's what I meant by "wrong version." I should have specified. My apologies!
I tried asking support, but it's one of those support forms where you can only have highly specific issues. I didn't find anything close to my problem, and I don't want to put it in the wrong category and risk getting my ticket thrown out...

I suppose I might just have to take the L on this one.....
i remember sending in an email to dlsite support before, rather than just using the FAQ page

artesia

Mar 17, 2019
i remember sending in an email to dlsite support before, rather than just using the FAQ page
The game releases in 2 hours, so unfortunately I think it's a bit too late to do anything about it...

Thank you to everyone who tried to help!! I really appreciate it.

Reactions: Schulth

artesia

Mar 17, 2019
Anyone know if the Japanese version will have a language select like the demo does? I may have uh... bought the wrong version on accident and anything to quell my anxiety would be great.
To anyone curious, the Japanese version does indeed have a language select! I don't know why they're separated on Dlsite or if there's any content differences, but at least I can be worry-free now...

EDIT: You can't yet download the preorder DLC. The page says it'll be up around 10 AM JST. Presumably that's when the Bunnygirl outfit will be distributed too.

Last edited:

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
To anyone curious, the Japanese version does indeed have a language select! I don't know why they're separated on Dlsite or if there's any content differences, but at least I can be worry-free now...

EDIT: You can't yet download the preorder DLC. The page says it'll be up around 10 AM JST. Presumably that's when the Bunnygirl outfit will be distributed too.
One less worry for many of people here at least, i guess.

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
The English version I bought from DLSite doesn't seem to work for me.
Black screen on both Play and Free Sex mode, character editor works fine though.
Character creation options are rather lacking: not many costumes and accessories.

artesia

Mar 17, 2019
Black screen on both Play and Free Sex mode, character editor works fine though.
Character creation options are rather lacking: not many costumes and accessories.
I haven't touched Play yet, but I did briefly play around in Free Sex and it worked fine for me.
Definitely agree with the costume thing, though. But maybe I'm just spoiled from modded Koikatsu. I'unno.

Last edited:

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Well maybe it's like it almost always with japanese games? Even if it's english version for western regions - most of the time you still need to run it on JP locale to make it work or work without errors here and there?

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
Well maybe it's like it almost always with japanese games? Even if it's english version for western regions - most of the time you still need to run it on JP locale to make it work or work without errors here and there?
I'm running JP locale, besides if the issue was me not running JP locale then the game wouldn't have started the first place.
But like I said, game boots up just fine and character creator works as well.
It's kinda weird though I'm getting infinite loading on the two main modes.

I highly doubt PC specs are the issue either (5800X, 3070, 32GB DDR4 ram, game installed on M2 SSD and the latest drivers are installed)

May 5, 2020
Did they improve male character creation?

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
I'm running JP locale, besides if the issue was me not running JP locale then the game wouldn't have started the first place.
But like I said, game boots up just fine and character creator works as well.
It's kinda weird though I'm getting infinite loading on the two main modes.

I highly doubt PC specs are the issue either (5800X, 3070, 32GB DDR4 ram, game installed on M2 SSD and the latest drivers are installed)
Then it's really weird, with such specs it shouldn't be a problem. I guess then it's up to dlsite troubleshooting/discussion section or something like that. Best way to find out, if nothing from usual program helps...

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
Then it's really weird, with such specs it shouldn't be a problem. I guess then it's up to dlsite troubleshooting/discussion section or something like that. Best way to find out, if nothing from usual program helps...
Already sent ticket with dxdiag to ILLGAMES support.
Hopefully they care enough to investigate.

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
Steam page is here -
Release is on the 6th/7th September.