• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed We Have No Rice! ~Magical Farming Survival RPG~ [v0.5.2] [crotch]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CroFighter

Nov 8, 2019
yeah sorry i can't play this =(
i just don't understand why would any1 merge shit and sex pics together...

shame tho, loved the idea, actually like everything in this game except the shitting part.. :/

floran

May 20, 2020
DAMN I really want this scat game but the translation makes 0 sense, may as well just skip text and try to figure out how to get scenes.
I would also like to help with translation but got zero knowledge of japanese or how to modify games, I could only help if it was something like fixing a script in txt format.

Chronic@

Aug 5, 2021
just a quick walk through for anyone struggle to end the game .

all quest are optional , except pay fine , (not sure about daughter ornament)

you can literally end the game without going through h-scene , your minion grow up but eat up rice as you walk , so plant more ............

wood , stone , mineral can be found as you know to everywhere and sleep through the night .

(how to defeat farmer church)

once you pay 1k fine , you will receive unknown letter , go to your house , read letter , go to the lord , should you choose to accept it , you can end it . you will face the thin perverted mask receptionist (level should be slightly higher than a bandit) , big bodyguard (slightly lower level than cyclops ) and two phase boss T***** (u know who) .

few ways , stregthen cart (mine was 400 hp) , take your minion (mine was 1k hp) , defeat cyclops at south of your house (their level about the same as farmer church big bodyguard ) , use up all the warrior and mage book (50 atk 50 mat should do the work )

burn out is great to use for tp move if you are lack of physical atk , but as you consume warrior book , hit a lot is the one you will spam the most .

if you are trouble killing due to mana or low hp , go to item and use either wood , iron , or stone .it is a consumable that deal slightly higher damage .

where to find IRON ? find helm skeleton and defeat him .cant defeat skeleton ? do it like how pipir torture themselves in the past (HIT A LOT / PHYSICAL)

about the boss ,

phase 1 like cyclops , after halfway , he will strip and get buff a bit (if you are Overwhelmingly strong , should be fine )
phase 2 , same method , (but he will regen every two turn ,so be careful )

different food provide different buff . you can strike for crit and luk since yakuzo (the buff leaves give 3 different buff in battle)

bonus for h-scene that is hard to find
harpy egg : (capture a chicken and put it in your house will unlock it ) (will stay at your bathing barrel )
minotaur : capture 4(2 for each phase to complete . ) and place 1 in your house , for her to appear . (in the nut near brewing machine )

gold-ball mission .

from the blacksmith lady ,

to get those stuff , go find red hood girl , each item cause 50 coins (150 total ) buy all , go home , distrub the tree spirit near your house (northeast) , once done , you will receieve sap spirit DO NOT DRINK IT (IDK HOW TO REVERSE IT )
.send it to her .

edit : thanks @balooga (https://f95zone.to/members/baloonga.1969630/ ) : you can remove golden ball status by masturbating , aunt or massage

or you can go to tool shop , buy portion , drink it up , once consumed , you can equip it at the equipment session .
(ps receive you to be in the reach limit of urine and feces to use it ).

receive no mission ?
it came based on fame , you can gain it by farming , defeating enemy , and sell item .

low on gold ?
sells more on bazzar than shipping at your home .

want slime clothing ?
slime underwear and slime cloth are available by defeating slime (RNG but their stats is decent )

want more MP ? study , easy math multiplication .
Want more hp ? only available for cart and servant .(servant can be equppied with bone for extra dmg )
want more crop ? poop at the fertilizer poop .

optional mission should be easy , just read the slightly (pathetic ) MTL translation and meet them at the location given .

have fun , enjoy .
What about those portals, I tried to find the portal in her aunt house bui cannot find it

Chronic@

Aug 5, 2021
I need a full, completed walkthrough of this game cuz I don't f*cking know what I am doing right now. This game has no map, making this hard to navigate and it's missing a lot of guidance for me than teach me how to farming (a real grind just for prepare nothing).

Tried to find the elf portal in aunt house but no luck.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Fucking crotch with their cute protagonist and their nasty , nasty shitty scat fucck
Come on! no RICE? Asian people gonna be sad especially certain uncle
1632131404029.png

Reactions: raydaydream
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes