VN Others Completed We Love Master! [Score]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
4292.jpg

Overview: Toshiya is a descendant of a rich family. There is a tradition of his family - the heir must find his wife and marry within two years after receipt of the inheritance. And Toshiya has only a few months left.
Toshiya is smart and handsome, but he is in fact a pervert, so he wants his wife to meet his sexual demands. Toshiya decided to choose and raise his future wife by himself, and he with his personal maid Ema found 3 suitable candidates - Sakura, Kuu, and Hime. Their families had various financial problems, and he paid off their debts and hired the girls as his maids, without telling them his true purpose...

Title: Goshujin-Sama Daisuki
Original Title: ご主人様だーいすき
Aliases: We Love Master!
VNDB:
VN length: Medium (10-30 hours)
Release date: 25-01-2008 (Japanese); 01-08-2011 (English)
Developer: Score
Publisher: Score (Japanese); Mangagamer (English)
Censorship: none
Version: final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
.torrent file added

E_EMA_H001F.jpg E_ALL_H005B.jpg E_COM_010A.jpg E_COM_009A.jpg E_ALL_H035B.jpg E_COM_008A.jpg

In this 'HAPPY to HELP' community a LIKE means a lot!

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
I'll admit it - the "genetic propagation" tag both made me laugh, and decidedly more interested than I had been prior to reading it.
lol, there are some more tags just like this, it's so funny that I decided to add this!

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
@KOR Weren't you supposed to come by 2 weeks back? Come today at around 7'o clock, Arka'll be here too.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

He's got 4.

He may think they are sex slaves for now but once the kids start coming that shits over for him.
Nah. That's just a disguise. So that the ''normies'' don't suspect anything. Just slap those chains back on them and he's good. Make them know their place. Which is hopefully his place. ''Don't talk shit under my roof, woman.'' :p

Reactions: harem.king

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
what's with the only download options being torrents? Wanted to see more pictures but couldn't find the visual novel on doujin websites

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Damn it? First time I've seen someone complain about having multiple sex slaves. XD
u spoke my voice

yes, the more the merrier! y u want less? :RarePepe:
I got nothing against Harem Endings you know.

I just.... wanted options man... I wanted to at least have the chance to get it on with 1 girl instead of all of them.

Having more Options is always good you know.

Reactions: KOR

jak151

Aug 21, 2017
what's with the only download options being torrents? Wanted to see more pictures but couldn't find the visual novel on doujin websites
I'm pretty sure you can find other options to download the vn at erogedownloads. However I remember they use a service that limits downloads to 200mb every 5 minutes.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote