"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
We Were Just Kids [v0.1] [MissFortune] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,20 GB / 124 MB - WeWereJustKids-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,17 GB / 86 MB - WeWereJustKids-0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it! (y) Thanks!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Updated for 0.3
I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Adds a "Gallery" to the main menu allowing you to replay scenes
  • Highlighted dialogue options green
Installation:
  1. use unren option 1) Extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your We were just Kids folder
Download:

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
M
Hello. When it comes to sex content, does players have choices to let it happen or to prevent it from happening for each scene or there are forced scenes which will happens no matter what?

Also +1 not fan of multiple protagonist.
When you play as Luke you have the option to pick.

Reactions: Prokopije

TakeALook

Oct 2, 2017
I'm enjoying the game so far.

Can we get an option to change the name of either the uncle or the nephew... or both.

names.jpg

They're just a bit too similar and in another scene, someone refers to Lukas as Luke. So that's 3 names for 2 different people that sound a lot like 1.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
The game is not that bad, the renders are great. If I could change one thing I would rather have on Point of View from a Protag standpoint. Having two is just really throwing me off with the story.

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
I'm interested to know what MissFortune plans are for this game and the other game Playing Judas which is on hold.

First up, I am confident the script will be amazing for WWJK based on what I have already read for PJ. Render wise looks amazing too so thumbs up for venturing into Daz from a HTML game.

As with everyone else, I am curious about the multi protag as it can be very hard to pull off due to split interest of the willing patreons. Even PJ started off with multi protag but eventually shifted to just female as of its current version.

It is much easier on the resources side to just script with multi protag on HTML format as compared to daz so I advise caution and restrain without being over ambitious.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

BESEV

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Hello everyone. It is strange for me that developers for RenPy games do not always use the webp format for images. The size of the archives would be much smaller. Or is there any problem with this?

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Seems interesting. Surprised at how many folks are upset at the multiple progtagonists aspects, not sure why, I've played a couple of games that handle it well. Maybe this is one of those things I learn about this forum (similar to how I've discovered there are whole debates over "NTR"). If the dev does it well it can be a lot of fun.

BESEV

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Seems interesting. Surprised at how many folks are upset at the multiple progtagonists aspects, not sure why, I've played a couple of games that handle it well. Maybe this is one of those things I learn about this forum (similar to how I've discovered there are whole debates over "NTR"). If the dev does it well it can be a lot of fun.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think many people associate themselves with the main character during the game, so changing the character leads to some confusion.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
is this game gonna affect the development of playing judas?
I'm still actively writing it, usually when there's nothing better to do in between renders. I'm just trying to get in a fair bit of content before I upload another release.

Is there any milfy scene please Dev say yes
There will be eventually, possibly multiple. But it won't be something I shoehorn into the storyline, either.

So how is Harem exactly going to work in this game:unsure:?
With Logan, mostly. There's a lot of ways it could be introduced, from girls at their school to possibly "groupies" on their tour(s). The term harem here is more along the lines of 5 or 6, maybe 8 if I'm feeling adventerous.

Hello. When it comes to sex content, does players have choices to let it happen or to prevent it from happening for each scene or there are forced scenes which will happens no matter what?

Also +1 not fan of multiple protagonist.
I believe everything is optional, and if it's not optional, then I likely forgot to do so. The only 'forced' content as of now is the multiple protagonists, and provided I don't alter it at some point, that's the only thing that won't be optional.

Nope. :(
Also, Reagan is gorgeous, but her personality is gonna be a real chore. Honestly, from the little I played of it, it feels like the game is trying too hard to be edgy.
I mean, that's basically scene kids/the culture of said scene in a sentence, at least in a negative connotation.

From a writing standpoint, however, there's more than meets the eye with her without actually spoiling too much. Think the redhead (drawing a blank on her name) from STWA, if you've played it, just without the bipolarism. The character herself might come on strong, or perhaps a little exaggerated, but it's mostly for character development.

Thanks for giving it a try regardless, though. :)

I'm enjoying the game so far.

Can we get an option to change the name of either the uncle or the nephew... or both.

View attachment 1306814

They're just a bit too similar and in another scene, someone refers to Lukas as Luke. So that's 3 names for 2 different people that sound a lot like 1.
That's a mistake on my part. Apologies. I'll add an option to change one (or both names) in the next release.

I'm interested to know what MissFortune plans are for this game and the other game Playing Judas which is on hold.

First up, I am confident the script will be amazing for WWJK based on what I have already read for PJ. Render wise looks amazing too so thumbs up for venturing into Daz from a HTML game.

As with everyone else, I am curious about the multi protag as it can be very hard to pull off due to split interest of the willing patreons. Even PJ started off with multi protag but eventually shifted to just female as of its current version.

It is much easier on the resources side to just script with multi protag on HTML format as compared to daz so I advise caution and restrain without being over ambitious.
First off, thank you. The reason I decided to go with multi-protagonist/omniscient writing style is that the scope of the story gets bigger than a first person view. There's certain events happening that connect to others later on, and leaving the player/viewer in the dark will just confuse them. But as the touring/recording phase of the story starts, there's far less head-hopping going on as they'll start being in the same location more often.

As for Playing Judas, that still is the plan. I just decided to focus on one side rather than bounce between both and create a lack of content for one or the other (though in hindsight, I might've been better off starting male given the response). This is a little different in the sense that a lot of what happens flows along one storyline and the choices decide what happens where/when.

Hello everyone. It is strange for me that developers for RenPy games do not always use the webp format for images. The size of the archives would be much smaller. Or is there any problem with this?
I'm trying to figure out XnConvert and what gives the best quality-size ratio. Maybe it's just me being finnicky as the dev noticing issues crop up that most wont notice, but I can't really seem to find the right mix. Should have it down by the next release, though.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes