1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wj0.png
Overview:
Clark is an ordinary guy from a small town. His whole life flows around computer games, until you come into his life. Torn between lustful desires and your sister, you'll have to help Clark in finding the "Golden Mean". Can you just do it and not fall into another world?​

Updated: 14 Jun 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3
Language: Engrish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

fb63000a5e69cf8534d7d466b7171834.jpg a85a81cc974fb18a0a953fe0b961f62d.jpg 67e646c209409e85e8fd54c6457b6dab.jpg wj1.png wj3.png wj5.png wj6.png wj4.png loo.png

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just checked.. 0.2 is Russian only. 0.3 won't be out for a few weeks and not sure if it'll have English.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello!
I would love to give you some good news: the game is translated to english, and you can already download it on mega in "ABOUT" section.
Bad news: I was translating the game by myself, but I'm not a native speaker of english, so probably there will be ALOT of mistakes and misunderstandings.

Thank you very much for joining me. Good luck!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018

Hello!
I would love to give you some good news: the game is translated to english, and you can already download it on mega in "ABOUT" section.
Bad news: I was translating the game by myself, but I'm not a native speaker of english, so probably there will be ALOT of mistakes and misunderstandings.

Thanks for your efforts. You do great things on f95 but I think I will pass on this one for two reasons. 1. dev hasn't taken the time to do a proper English translation. 2. Fell out of love with this one based on OP pics. thanks again @UncleVT .

Reactions: UncleVT

Humbold56

May 3, 2017
Guys, just a warning from my side. Do not play this game. English is a nightmare. And options and saving menu are still in Russian.
I played it till the 3rd day and did not get the story, because of the horrible English. Please spend some more time on the translations.

Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
In the 0.3 version of the game, even with the dialogue in English, the menus are in Cyrillic. The dialogue is a bit difficult to understand as it has been translated to English, but it is a very direct translation from Russian so the grammar is hard to follow.
The game seems ok, but it is very hard to follow.

cbhflip

Apr 19, 2017

Hello!

thanks for giving it a go, i couldn't even dream of writing coherently in a language thats not native to me. hell im pretty sure that previous sentence wasn't properly structured.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
the game seems to be translated to "English" but the entire UI (the easiest thing to translate) is still in russian.....

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes