Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
62998_UnasdfFSZtitled.png
Overview:

Game about a guy named Danny. Once he was attracted by a boss and praised him for his good work. He invited the guy on a weekend in your own private mansion in which Danny will meet with several sexy beauties...

I have to warn you – this game isn’t easy and if you want to find all scenes you need to master the daily schedule and the requirements for all possible actions you can perform with characters.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-27
Released Date: 2017-12-20
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - -

Thanks @Rauhe for the game.

Thanks @Qleaf :)

Unfffftitled.png Unasdfghjtitled.png Untitleedtfyghd.png Untitldfghed.png Undgdgxtitled.png 60003573_1.jpg 60003579_7.jpg 60003580_8.jpg

Please leave a LIKE - if you read or downloaded something you enjoyed!!

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
Its interesting but to hard to get another end then ending 1 in just a weekend time! So if the dev can provide us with a walkthrough or give more time to build the points up it could be a good game. It has potential to be good however!

Reactions: proximus

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Just played on PF1, no matter what score I had with Melissa there was no way to access their bedroom, the pointer just can't go there... They started speaking about this game one year ago, then they came out with a poorly developed game.
Their greatness was to provide great games, no matter if they were F2P o P2P, now it looks as they just want to rush every release, and it's a shame, IMHO.

Reactions: Justanx

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Please fix the walkthrough, the link opens the correct page, where you find something referred to, I copy and paste:

SCHOOLLIFE VERSION 0.4.1 FIX5

About this game:
Schoollife is similar to Hentai High School but it’s more in depth than HHS. You can be a teacher, student or director at the school you’ve created. You can micro manage the classes, decide what type of sexualities or relationships to be include in the school and more.