UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Was hidden in the shadows for a while now, hopefully I can say I'm back in the game.
For now, enjoy the walkthrough to get all achievements in a single play through!
Also mentioned summary of all endings.

You can also find the walkthrough at my
Oh, welcome back! We miss you, thanks like always.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks @Qleaf for the walkthrough!!!

If anyone liked or enjoyed 's walkthorugh - be sure to check out all his others here: :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Qleaf and UncleVT

goddamusername

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
Was hidden in the shadows for a while now, hopefully I can say I'm back in the game.
For now, enjoy the walkthrough to get all achievements in a single play through!
Also mentioned summary of all endings.

You can also find the walkthrough at my
This is super useful! Thanks for posting it.

Midnight

Jun 9, 2017
Good game but felt that it needed to be longer so here hoping for a full game remake like camera business.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Good game but felt that it needed to be longer so here hoping for a full game remake like camera business.
They barely made this one as long as it is. Leo complained that he had all the renders long time ago but he was unable to post the game because it didn't have a proper story/gameplay, in the sense that it was too short, even for a freebie.
Also, it is kind of obvious that this one belongs to another generation of games.
So, to answer your question: unless LOP gets assaulted with such requests, I highly doubt you'll see more than a fugitive refference of this game in the future.

J

jay parks

I only got scene of Brooke masterbating and giving blowjob but that's about it there's no other scenes after that sadly :<
there's a scene where you fck brook in the pool and the dinning room. you have to watch tv with her then kiss her cheek.after the masterbating &bj on sunday go in the office at ten

Midnight

Jun 9, 2017
They barely made this one as long as it is. Leo complained that he had all the renders long time ago but he was unable to post the game because it didn't have a proper story/gameplay, in the sense that it was too short, even for a freebie.
Also, it is kind of obvious that this one belongs to another generation of games.
So, to answer your question: unless LOP gets assaulted with such requests, I highly doubt you'll see more than a fugitive refference of this game in the future.
I never said there would be i said i was hoping and you never know i mean hell look at all the expansions they've done for their games over the months it could happen and that what i'm hoping for maybe not today, maybe not next year but when ever they feel like it and if they don't then that's fine it is still a good game but i feel it could have been more.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I never said there would be i said i was hoping and you never know i mean hell look at all the expansions they've done for their games over the months it could happen and that what i'm hoping for maybe not today, maybe not next year but when ever they feel like it and if they don't then that's fine it is still a good game but i feel it could have been more.
And here I am still waiting for the Seducing The Throne Expansion... :(

Reactions: Amfunny

veer

Aug 13, 2017
Apparently no snake valley for us the new update from lop team is causing chaos

veer

Aug 13, 2017
I mean that the security is more encrypted it might be harder to crack this one than expected. I am trying to crack it myself .