anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Drawing a false equivalence and assuming I wouldn't notice. :WeSmart:

I called out two different people one time each for spamming the same developer about the same issue multiple times. Not quite the same thing. And I did say it was "somewhat fair", but I guess that went over your head or something. But I'm sure you're always right in your own mind. Sorry you can't see nuance, but that sounds like a you problem.

Also, isn't continuing this conversation doing pretty much the same thing that you think you're calling me out for doing? Ah, hypocrisy.... Have a nice day! :D
8j9jsi.gif

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I keep picking, "I'm not interested in the mom," and every time, they're crawling on each other three seconds later. :censored:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
The whole debacle could easily be avoided by properly tagging games. I know, I know, spoken like a raving mad man.
It's the classic double standard on here, man fucking women you're pursuing = Bad
Women fucking the women you're pursing = Hot

Also, it would be great if these sex scenes are spend out, my god that's a lot of fucking. Can we have some actual dialogue and conversations?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's the classic double standard on here, man fucking women you're pursuing = Bad
People find hot what they find hot. You may not like it, but I don't have any problem with it, for example. It's not exactly a double standard.

Scenario 1: The other woman is attempting to steal the LI away from the MC. Scenario 2: The other woman is merely sharing equally in pleasure between the other members of the group sex. These are not the same scenario, and so they might bring different feelings from a player, depending on their view of things. Now, you might hate both of those equally, and that's fair. It's also fair to say what Rhonda does with the MC's mom is in NTR territory. However, the two scenarios I listed above still are not the same thing, even if you find both equally detestable.

I feel the same way about a male participant. If he's not trying to steal the LI, that would be sharing and not NTR. Again, you might hate both the same way, but they are not the same thing.

Where it might become a double standard would be why someone is OK with sharing an LI with a woman vs. a man. If the reasoning is that someone is straight and so sharing with the same sex bothers them, that wouldn't be a double standard: the issue they take is with the person's sex, not with the sharing itself. However, if the reasoning is instead that sharing with a woman is hot or that she's less of a potential threat or something similar, clearly that's one-sided and so a double standard.

Personally, I'm neutral on the MC sharing with either a girl or a guy, depending on the scenario. I'm also neutral on NTR: going into a game, I decide what I imagine the outcome being and then play accordingly. However, I also see nothing wrong with objecting to things like this that you don't like. You feel how you feel. I just fail to see a "double standard" unless it's very specific reasoning that causes the conflict of consistency.
Also, it would be great if these sex scenes are spend out, my god that's a lot of fucking. Can we have some actual dialogue and conversations?
Agreed. Going from sex to sex to sex leaves little room for character development or story. At the evening party was sort of all the same thing: blueballing until the final culmination, so I had less issue with that. But there still was plenty of (too much) going from one romp to another.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
Feb 20, 2024

For me, that's always double bad. That's never hot again. It used to be, but for that change I can only blame these devs who force that shit on every game.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

It's the classic double standard everywhere:

MC fucking anything that moves = good;

Anything that moves fucking anyone but MC = bad.

It's a VN, not RL - get over it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
For me, that's always double bad. That's never hot again. It used to be, but for that change I can only blame these devs who force that shit on every game.
True but I never thought cheating was hot to begin with. Just people who probably can't get laid irl or probably aren't even capable of having a normal functioning relationship seem to flock to this stuff like flies to shit.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I started today. Really bad english, very simple story. I'm missing some seduction here. MC looks like some other loser, but in his world he's probably the king. There's a lot to complain about. But the scene with Ronda and Mom. Holly shit, that's the best thing I've ever seen in a VN.
Beside this girls looks great, only mom have weried face. I need more. This jump to my top games.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just tried this got to day two and stopped playing I can tell English isn't the first language but thats not the problem.
Neither is the MC's hight or looks and thankfully the MC in this one looks older than the normal pre-adolescent teen.
He looks Possibly mid 20's certainy older than the 13 going on 18 teens of most games.
No the problem is he may look older but he still thinks and acts like the normal pre-adolescent teen's of these types of game.
When is there every gonna be more than one or two mature Dev's that are capable of making a game like this with a normal none teen MC.
With an MC thats not a raving pre-adolescent pervert than can't last 1 second without thinking of SEX either TiT's Asses or sticking his cock in said tits and asses.
An MC that doesn't constantly think of his own family as nothing more than draindead bimbo's.
Who's only possible use is as a hole for his Cock.
I am so sick of playing these children MC's in these games.
Its lazy bad writing and my 5 year old great nephew could probably right this MC.
If a dev actually wanted to prove they were a good storyteller try writing your MC as if he was actualy a grown up.

Until then think I will pass.

Feb 20, 2024
There are clearly different rules for different games on how the tag system works. Different games have different reasons for getting tags. So it's a total bullshit system where there is no rule on how tags are given. Game 1 gets a tag, but the same thing in game 2 doesn't get a tag for the game. Just and only F95 where the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

welcome.jpg

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Dammit there wasn't an angle of Veca's tongue in Captain Thyghman's cunt! I'd rather have the mc creampie Veca's pussy first and go anal another time, but I understand it was punishment. That mole on Veca's tit is distracting it looks like a cigarette burn.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes