blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
I know. I dont like it either and I hate how some people or devs justify "lesbian NTR". "It's not NTR if it's just your girlfriend/mother/sister/wife having sex with other women without the MC being there!" Yes, I am paraphrasing there but NTR is NTR no matter if the family dog is having sex with the LI's or a futa is having sex with the LI's. IF the MC isnt involved with anything else besides just being cucked then it's NTR.
NTR became a thing in Mangas and Doujins and it moved on to anime, games, visual novels. The definition of netorare is when a Love interest of the main character has any kind of sexual relationship with another character be it male, female, futa, alien, animal or whatever to make the MC or reader jealous.

Now it can get a little tricky because one person may consider something NTR where another person doesn't. As an example, you have a harem, there's a few types of harem.

Individual, which is where the Lis can only have sexual encounters with the MC.

Group, which is where the Lis can have sexual encounters with anyone within the harem.

Public, which is where the Lis can have sexual encounters with anyone within the harem or any future harem members.

Now the group and public harem some may consider NTR because the Lis are doing things with other characters. Whereas in fact it isn't NTR because its not being done for the purpose of making the MC jealous. The reader may consider it NTR though because they might be jealous.

Same as if there is a pre-existing relationship with a character so for example, the MCs mom is getting banged into the bed by the MCs father. Even though shes not with the MC at that time some may consider it NTR because you know she will be a Li eventually so again that's not technically considered NTR at all.

I just want to point out that i am not a fan of NTR at all, I will avoid games that have the tag unless its fully avoidable. Me however i'm a lot like you guys because i don't want any taco or sausage near any Lis or potential Lis unless the MC is involved. Im very much anti-NTR but i wont complain about it, ill just avoid it and i know it can suck, you get invested into a game spend a few hours reading it and then BAM there's someone else's sausage on the screen near one of your Lis (or a taco) and then you feel like you've been....cheated? Wasted your time? It happens unfortunately. I was playing this pretty decent game for a while and then all of a sudden the dev stops midway through development, changes the story completely from a family harem to a family BBC NTR-fest. I was subbed to the devs patreon aswell and they go and pull a dick move like that? I was pissed, as were a lot of other people, suffice it to say i haven't seen an update from that monstrosity of a remake for a long long time.

Anyways, the term NTR gets thrown around a lot for a lot of different things because of everyone's preferences but hopefully this will help clarify a few things for people.

Oh and my apologies, this went on longer than i was hoping, my bad.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Anyways, the term NTR gets thrown around a lot for a lot of different things because of everyone's preferences, but hopefully, this will help clarify a few things for people.
How about everyone agrees to disagree, and drop the whole subject, and never brings it up again? If we can't 100% come up with a description, what is the point of talking about it? No one is going to change their mind about it; it's an individual's past and life experience that's going to determine whether they like or dislike it.

Agree to disagree and move on, people.

Games are an outlet from real life; they are an opportunity to enjoy your fetishes and try new ones if you desire to. They are a safe space to learn more about yourself.
However, ridiculing others for their liking a certain fetish is not a sign of a mature person.

Sorry, Picaro Games, my inner Budda came out for a minute. :giggle:

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Mostly there are two concerns, the lesbian content and the "morality" of the mother. Regarding the former there will only be one lesbian scene (in the next update) and it will be avoidable but it serves to make sense of the character profile. As for the mother, there is not and will not be NTR content. There is only news of a virgin mother and yet much of humanity does not believe it. Our character is a strong, uninhibited woman, who ends up comforted in the arms of her son and in the bosom of the family.
Want to sinsurely ask you a question. Without jokes and insults, just pure curiosity about your vision. Are you good, pal? If its not NTR-fetish game, how could you think that making MC's mother a mudshark town whore without selfrespect and dignity is a good thing? What kind of relationships you had with your family? Did you had a father? Loving and caring mother? How was you raised and what you experienced through life to end up making adult game and thinking that for players who associate themself with MC it would be a nice experience to have this joke of a mother by their side?

One more time Im not trying to insult you, I sinsurely interested to know what kind of life experience and decisions brought you to this conclusion, to make MC's mother to be this way in Non-NTR (on your opinion) game. And one more thing about "if lesbo its not NTR", woman as equal human being as a man and if one of dear or close to you people who involved with you sexually/romantically fucking behind your back with other female, its exactly cheating/betrayal/NTR etc choose what you like more)

Last edited:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
NTR became a thing in Mangas and Doujins and it moved on to anime, games, visual novels. The definition of netorare is when a Love interest of the main character has any kind of sexual relationship with another character be it male, female, futa, alien, animal or whatever to make the MC or reader jealous.

Same as if there is a pre-existing relationship with a character so for example, the MCs mom is getting banged into the bed by the MCs father. Even though shes not with the MC at that time some may consider it NTR because you know she will be a Li eventually so again that's not technically considered NTR at all.
Technically it doesn't even have to be a love interest - there are tons of doujins that are explicitly NTR (to the point of having it in the title of the work) that involve other people having sex with the protagonist's mother or sisters even if the mother or sisters aren't explicitly love interests. Because they're still being "stolen" from him.

Same with "childhood friends" or crushes - it doesn't need to be someone the main character is actually with, or going to be with. It just has to be someone stolen away (the literal meaning of the word netorare).

The protagonist doesn't even necessarily have to be aware of it (another quibble people here tend to pull out to deny things are NTR). There are NTR doujins where the reader knows the guy is being cheated on, but the guy doesn't know.

And there are also plenty of doujins that involve lesbian NTR. Which should be a pretty definitive answer to the question whether or not lesbians can be NTR, because I assume the Japanese understand what their word actually means better than Western fans.

But none of this really matters, because what most people on this site mean when they say "I don't like NTR" is "I don't like seeing potential love interests having sex with anyone other than the main character". So quibbling over the exact scientific definition of what is and isn't NTR is missing the entire point anyway. And it's a large part of why it always turns into arguments because both sides are basically having two different conversations and nether side is really listening to or trying to understand the other.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
How about everyone agrees to disagree, and drop the whole subject, and never brings it up again? If we can't 100% come up with a description, what is the point of talking about it? No one is going to change their mind about it; it's an individual's past and life experience that's going to determine whether they like or dislike it.
I wholeheartedly agree with you and that was kinda the point i was trying to make. Your inner buddha just worded it a bit better. I see The term used so much that i was hoping that if i add some clarity to what the definition of it was then hopefully people wont throw it around so much, even if its just on this one thread. Like i said, im not a fan of it and even i get annoyed with how much it gets used in the wrong way.

However, ridiculing others for their liking a certain fetish is not a sign of a mature person.
I didn't do that did I?

• Love
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Technically it doesn't even have to be a love interest - there are tons of doujins that are explicitly NTR (to the point of having it in the title of the work) that involve other people having sex with the protagonist's mother or sisters even if the mother or sisters aren't explicitly love interests. Because they're still being "stolen" from him.

Same with "childhood friends" or crushes - it doesn't need to be someone the main character is actually with, or going to be with. It just has to be someone stolen away (the literal meaning of the word netorare).

The protagonist doesn't even necessarily have to be aware of it (another quibble people here tend to pull out to deny things are NTR). There are NTR doujins where the reader knows the guy is being cheated on, but the guy doesn't know.

And there are also plenty of doujins that involve lesbian NTR. Which should be a pretty definitive answer to the question whether or not lesbians can be NTR, because I assume the Japanese understand what their word actually means better than Western fans.

But none of this really matters, because what most people on this site mean when they say "I don't like NTR" is "I don't like seeing potential love interests having sex with anyone other than the main character". So quibbling over the exact scientific definition of what is and isn't NTR is missing the entire point anyway. And it's a large part of why it always turns into arguments because both sides are basically having two different conversations and nether side is really listening to or trying to understand the other.
Yea. I read manhwa well before I started playing VNs and NTR content was always about malicious acts of someone close to MC being "taken" sexually by someone else. Like you said, it doesn't have to be a LI. The term is just diluted now, as no one even attempts to look at the origins of the term. They just see sex, or even flirting without MC and cry NTR no matter what.
With the mom in this game, she's not being "taken" though. MC knows they have sex and has had sex with both at the same time.

In Lustyverse: Passion on Display VN: the MC's gf had a lesbian affair behind MC's back. THAT was NTR. She even lied about it.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
What kind of relationships you had with your family? Did you had a father? Loving and caring mother? How was you raised and what you experienced through life to end up making adult game and thinking that for players who associate themself with MC it would be a nice experience to have this joke of a mother by their side?
Thats getting a bit personal and there's no need to go that far, dev's opinion might be nonsensical, unpopular and outright wrong but he didnt disrespect anyone, except his own characters, which I believe he changed anyway, if I am not mistaken he went back and changed the mother, she isn't the town's cumdump anymore although now she is lesbian lol, I guess her whole character is that she just cant function for more than 5 minutes without having sex with some stranger, what a strong woman.

But I did find it funny how the dev thought that being a std ridden whore and being used as a fleshlight by random dudes was somehow empowering or that it would make her appealing as a mom character lol. It would have been like trying to romance a crackhead whore, like why bother if everyone can fuck her easily, are some people excited to be next in line?
IMG_20240313_131249.jpg

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I didn't do that, did I?
No, definitely not. I was speaking in generalities. We agree and have the same purpose regarding what we'd like to see happen here on F95—free of NTR debate.
But, sadly, there will always be members like fUzZyDiZe who keep the rhetoric going, probably for only reasons they know.
This NTR debate is here for some deeper reason. Just like any issue, there likely is a root issue. I've discussed my theory of that in another post. it's just a theory.

I'm helping PicaroGames with dialogue, and one reason is so the player doesn't mistake anything in his intention.

This game is mild as far as that issue, but the delusional will pick any thread to unravel the sweater. It's comical that the haters will come up with many convoluted scenarios when in reality, the dev is just a normal human like us and really just wants to put out some art.
I personally like the sharing with mutual respect and honesty games. Like Perfect Wife and some other hotwife games.
In real life, being a happy monogamous couple is my thing. Keep it simple.

Sorry, My inner Budda keeps sneaking out. :giggle:

Last edited:

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Thats getting a bit personal and there's no need to go that far
As I writed before, I was only curious about deep motives and reasons behind this mess with creating mother as whore and thinking its nice or enjoying for the player. I didnt try to be smart, hateful or insulting. If its too personal well that wasnt my intention to make dev uncomfortable or imply that he or hes family is bad.

Totally agree with what you writed after. Your picture explained everything without extra words and made me laugh)

Last edited:
Reactions: Strykker

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so dev just cut off the mother being with other dudes before the cruise? wtf ppl even me than im an anti heavy ntr person,i dont give crap about past relationship,there isnt anybody[maybe nunns and kids about 13yrs olds]in this world who never had or have past relationships ,are ppl becoming crazy and paranoid?
the only semi i love to have in the games i play is the netori type,and even i dont consider lesbo ntr wich is funny bcs i dont believe some girl can steal from a guy if the guy doesnt want that[true to be told iknow some guy who fucked guys and leave his wife and family for one dude,personally i think is ntr but ...]
this is not the type of ntr who will be annotying or even bad for the story to evolve,this is not manga where you see your loved ones taking care of others only to dispise you ,nah nah,guys be real here ,this is a good game,maybe a little idiotic but overall a nice game,and the ladies are fineeeeeee

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes