NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Interested in 0.1?
Mega
Thanks for the link! Before I decide to ctrl my way looking for more and get spoiled in case I might like the game, were these 2 the only changes
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
, or other instances where she is a
FQVq7Z8XIAMG1ht-2859211722.jpg :Kappa:

Also, for the life of me, I don't understand why devs keep shooting themselves in the foot like this, its especially mind-blowing when they have accounts older than mine and should know better by now. If you don't intend to make a game filled with beta fetishes and targeted at that audience stop making your LIs as undesirable as possible. In a oversaturated market, you really don't need to make it even harder on yourself to succeed, lol.

imb4 some dumbass posts that ingenious joke about mom and dad ntr, as if you can't portray milfs without making them the town bicycles, oh wait, there is that mega popular college game that shows that you can.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Thanks for the link! Before I decide to ctrl my way looking for more and get spoiled in case I might like the game, were these 2 the only changes
View attachment 3342360 View attachment 3342361
, or other instances where she is a
View attachment 3342362 :Kappa:

Also, for the life of me, I don't understand why devs keep shooting themselves in the foot like this, its especially mind-blowing when they have accounts older than mine and should know better by now. If you don't intend to make a game filled with beta fetishes and targeted at that audience stop making your LIs as undesirable as possible. In a oversaturated market, you really don't need to make it even harder on yourself to succeed, lol.

imb4 some dumbass posts that ingenious joke about mom and dad ntr, as if you can't portray milfs without making them the town bicycles, oh wait, there is that mega popular college game that shows that you can.
IDK! Haven't had the pleasure yet

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I see.
The TL is pretty. . . . hard to work with. And based on how it goes, I know it is a pain in the but to go back and edit that. Though maybe less than setting up the translation scripts.

This is not kinetic but you really don't reject the incest content. Maybe delay it by "avoiding" one rather lite mom-son scene.
The formerly bicycle content appears to be gone for this update.
Though I don't think the player has a say about the lesb content. With the bicycle content gone, mom turning bi makes no sense while the period she spent drowning in alcohol does a pretty good job with lowering her current inhibitions.

and it's odd. Towards the beginning and middle, the incest creampies do not show while the other creampies show.
aka, you see mc's cum leaking out of the side character's pussies but the creampies to mom and sis skip/don't have that render. Later you start seeing some of it. I think in update 6, and maybe update 5 too

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What? You do know that Android massively outnumbers the amount of desktop computers, right? I mean I have a nice desktop but I mostly meant it's easier to play left handed on Android.
I doubt total number of Android users equates like you seem to think it does. I have an Android phone, for example, and even have several games on it. I do not have a single game from F95 (or any other adult games site) on my phone. I have much better security, performance, display, etc., on my desktop. There are definitely a lot of Android players, but I seriously doubt it's as many as play on desktops or laptops.

Reactions: EJW

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
What? You do know that Android massively outnumbers the amount of desktop computers, right? I mean I have a nice desktop but I mostly meant it's easier to play left handed on Android.
Learn to jack off left handed, then you can use your desktop. (Well, unless your right hand is extremely anti-NTR.) ;)

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Picaro Games

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
I'm finally goin to ask about this, Picaro Games. Is the ship called as above, or is it called as below on the hats? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3350120
The game is full of little references and homages. Many are to Larry's adventures in the old Sierra games. The PMS Bouncy is the name of the ship where the adventures of Love for sail, number 7 of the saga, take place. And I have always found the French Navy caps very funny and original. And the name on the cap is a mistake that until today and thanks to you, I had not seen. :oops:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
:ROFLMAO:
The game is full of little references and homages. Many are to Larry's adventures in the old Sierra games. The PMS Bouncy is the name of the ship where the adventures of Love for sail, number 7 of the saga, take place. And I have always found the French Navy caps very funny and original. And the name on the cap is a mistake that until today and thanks to you, I had not seen. :oops:
You're welcome. ;) It can never be unseen now. :ROFLMAO: Maybe as a reward, you can give us(me) a small boobed woman to even out all the busty beauties. Even if she's a one and done. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Picaro Games

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
There are two lesbian scenes. One hard and one light. The hard one is avoidable, the light one is not. At least one is necessary for the story.
I dont see how it could be necessary to the story tbh but it is your game. Would like to ask though, if more lesbian scenes will be unavoidable in the future, and by lesbian scene I mean strictly lesbian, not in threesomes/group sex, just girls fucking each other without MC around or him just watching like a voyeur cuck

Last edited:

Picaro Games

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
I dont see how it could be necessary to the story tbh but it is your game. Would like to ask though, if more lesbian scenes will be unavoidable in the future, and by lesbian scene I mean strictly lesbian, not in threesomes/group sex, just girls fucking each other without MC around or him just watching like a voyeur cuck
There simply won't be any more. Yes in threesomes/group sex.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes