Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Any way that I can download the .1 version to laugh at the mom stuff? All these comments have me curious AF

Reactions: Logan3000x

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Milf-Incest-Redheads-Subscribestar! it has everything to be good and tbh I like it so far, the scenes are great, the models are fantastic but... the development of each girl feels very rushed, this is a game more focused on sex than character development and it feels weird because usually the mom is left for last because she's the "most taboo" love interest, but in this game you have the chance to fuck her and the sis very early, when I started the game I was expecting the Aunt and cousins to be on the cruise too so they can be first but now it's clear the Aunt is the main objetive of the game... also, I'm expecting a lot of threesomes and harem ending already since apparently no girl is jealous of each other yet.

About other things, their english isn't the best (all those "He" instead of "She") and there's this problem that sometimes you don't know if the characters talk or think because both have the same font and color, with few chances this game could be amazing.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Is Harem optional ?
:unsure: Hmm, I hope not! ;)

I'm really liking the game. The ladies are buxom and like to enjoy themselves.
As Cynthia Ann Stephanie Lauper once said. Girls just want to have fun. :cool:

I like a lesbo scenes as any red-blooded male does. I lean more toward the elf/ faerie/ waifish type of girl. But It's all a beautiful thing to see. I really think guys should encourage their female significant other to explore that side of sex.
It also benefits the man, duh!! The man does have to be a dominant but understanding type. Able to commonly control the situation, granted not all men are that type, and IMO you can't learn those traits. The traits have to be in your genetics, which also gives you a certain physical stature. You have to look the part to act the part. knowwhatimsayin?

Oh well, that means more girls for me. :sneaky:

I think the game is well-made. the art is good, the story is good, it's all, bruh! :LUL:

Thanks, Picardo Gmes. keep it up.

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I have to say it... if the NTR it's between two of the love interest and that makes possible a threesome later, it's totally fine to me!

I agree with something, they should have made the second scene between mom and Rhonda optional too, it happens even if you say no to the first one, that's something the dev should change, but in my case I would never say no to a small lesbian scene between two female love interest if the game give me a chance of a threesome later, this isn't a guy fucking her, it's another hot milf that we will add to the harem and makes sense they start practicing because at the endgame you have to expect an orgy and some of the girls fucking each other too.

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Of course they can have fun on the side, but as long as it's avoidable. Then there's nothing to worry about, but otherwise the game stops if the mother suddenly turns bi-sexual and that shit can't be avoided.
Then I suggest you slip into the kitchen for a snack the next time the ladies are doing the naughty.
Just like during a TV commercial.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
I can't see a NTR's assumption when there's a lesbian intercourse between 2 LIs, there ain't any humiliating speech throwed to the MC (something like 'he's weak' or 'he has a tiny dong', something like that)...Not all's NTR by definition... Cheating could be a more accurate tag in this case, even lesbian tag is missing...

oystei

Jan 29, 2020
It could use some proof reading. some of the dialouge is a bit clunky on often use wrong pronouns (him for girls, her for the mc, brothers instead of siblings etc). Otherwise fun.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes