Picaro Games

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
I give up, you all are right. I won't go into further debate on the subject. It has always been defined that in this game no character will have relations with anyone other than the MC, with the exception of a future lesbian scene (avoidable), that's why I have never considered it NTR.

The whole discussion is about an image, a single fucking image, that talks about the past of one of the characters, a past prior to the start of the action, starting with the first day of sailing. It has become clear to me, there are people who can't stand it, I'm sorry if I ruined your day, it was never my intention. Enjoy what you like and be happy. And since it's clear that you don't like the game it wouldn't make much sense to see you here, so greetings and I'll see you in other threads.

Powerlurker44

Jun 10, 2021
In the dev's defense, the promiscuity of the mother might be the only reason the MC actually has a chance. It may be more expedient to the story that some guy could just corrupt his own mother into sex in the course of three in-game days, but it's more believable that he could work with an existing lack of inhibitions. Also, it explains how the MC already sees her as a woman, not just a mother.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Ok. Not bad BUT this should have been tested better for pronouns and such its very annoying looking at your mother or sister and having he/him pronouns pop up more often then they should. I don't care what country you are from if you can't tell the difference in English or your own language what pronouns are suppose to be used you shouldn't be developing a game. I can forgive certain grammar mistakes BUT she/he her/him is not that far off from each other no matter what language you speak.

Reactions: bradloserkid

Trpfuhgshjvm

Feb 18, 2022
Great game, ignore the haters and please continue it, the way you presented the mom is so different from most incest games, instead of having a boring housewife type, we have a slutty one, instead of removing the renders why dont you develop the moms character and over time so that through the MCs love she becomes loyal, slutty and loving only to him, its rare that you can romance a slutty li and turn her loyal, so keep up the great work.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Welcome aboard [v0.2] [Picaro Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
How you have the name of chapter 2 called "Emma" but the mom get more scenes. lol

Either way I liked the update. Emma the best so far.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WelcomeAboard-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
The game look better in 0.2 after some change. Although someone may find lesbian scene annoying but it help lead to the threesome scene more reasonable.

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@ and Chimba
3.20 star(s) 18 Votes