lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Incest + Sister + No ntr = Instant Download. (ntrfags can cope and seethe)

First thoughts: It's really interesting that even from the first update Dev has made a really detailed and different open world gameplay. It somehow reminds me of "Teaching Feelings", but has more roaming than that game. My general problem with this kind of games is; because of the repetitive nature of the gameplay, the same dialogues are shown to the user so many times. And every time you finish an interaction, it's as if some points have gone up and the character is lobotomized, forgetting everything about the previous interaction, which makes it more soulless than a kinetic novel. On the other hand, it gives the player freedom, which is nice.

I also dislike the idea of "possessing a body", it makes the whole incest gimmick empty and kind of morally fucked up. There are more games with that concept than you'd think lol. Other than that, the game looks really good even on the first update.

I didn't get the heavy American theme though, a bit forced meme.
wait this game is strictly about incest and rape yet you draw the moral line at possession? lol

Oct 31, 2017
Seriously impressed by this as a v0.1.

I'll echo some thoughts already stated, as well as adding a few of my own:

- I'm not personally a fan of the possession idea in this instance myself, because then it isn't really the "MC's" sister, so it could be argued it's not really incest, which is the whole point. I think it'd overall be better to just change it straight to them being reincarnated to that point in their new life rather than possession, or even at that point they remembered who they previously were. Anything to make it more true to the idea, as right now "possession" makes me think more that the dude you're possessing is kind of getting cucked lol.

- The animation for the sex scenes is pretty good, it's a bit choppy but seems more like an artistic choice that matches the rest of the visuals than being low quality. That said, the position options are seriously limited at the moment, with the "titfuck" feeling like the only seriously varied one. Front and back views for vaginal/anal would be welcome, along with deeper blowjob animations.

- Of the two minigames for making money, squares is by far the better (and less annoying) option. It's fairly easy to rack up a ton of money in just one day, which you can then deposit and be pretty comfortable off the interest. It's somewhat RNG though, as while most of the puzzles in the game are pretty easy there are one or two that felt like too much effort to solve, so I decided to just fail them so I could move on. I also found the "battle music" that fades in when getting a 3-move puzzle to be distracting and make it more difficult to think through. In that same respect, the fact that you can reliably make $1,500+ on the squares game makes working without a minigame feel like just too much of a loss, at $1,100+ a day, even though that amount of money isn't really necessary. I would appreciate a hypnosis upgrade to make the sister always turn off the light/T.V. when she leaves a room, though. I was living in darkness and she still kept racking that bill up.

- The interactable portion on the wall of the sister's room which brings up the photo of her when she was younger, please move that if possible. Since it's directly in the center, till I got used to intentionally clicking on the side, I hit it repeatedly when just going through repeating dialogue, and due to the lack of rollback I then had to do the "No war in Ba Sing Se" hypnosis on her so she wasn't pissed.

- Leveling hypnosis is really annoying at the moment, and eventually just boiled down to enforcing nudity/clothes, napping, and repeat, since it was the quickest method.

- I really appreciate that there are multiple ways to approach getting in the sister's pants (shorts). Dialogue is very limited right now but I'm sure you recognize that, so I'm looking forward to how interactions with her progress during development.

- Affection farming. If you try to help her with her homework repeatedly, she'll move out of the room after the second time, but if you catch her in the kitchen for cooking, you can keep her there indefinitely. We spent a solid week doing nothing but cooking while I tested stuff.

- The three cards during the intro. They're basically useless, but it still feels bad to get anything that isn't hypno level up, since that one is kinda nice for the easy stats. Maybe just remove this bit.

- For the personality-changing hypnosis, I'm sure you have greater plans with it than the two that are in the game, but I want to say that this is the kind of mind control that interests me most, just complete domination of who a person is, so I'd love to see more personalities added.

- Alternate outfits would be nice, I'm not sure what you have planned for the town but a clothing shop or something would be cool if you could then control her outfit through hypnosis/affection/submission (I'm assuming intimidation/punishment will eventually have some stat associated with it).

- This might be kind of out there, but part of the game's meme is that it takes place during lockdown. When using the nudity hypnosis, one of my first thoughts was "Man I sure hope she doesn't have to be on webcam for a proctored exam or something, this might end poorly." so maybe add some dialogue to the hypnosis that it's natural not to wear clothes when it's just the two of you alone.

Technical issues I encountered:

- Script needs a review on the typo front, lots of stuff there (which actually surprised me given that the game feels pretty high quality).

- I had a repeating bug where, after the sister would go into the "Pool" (which I assume should be "Bath") and masturbate, the sound effect would not go away and I just had to live with it any time I was in the house (it did not play in the town, however, though it would resume as soon as I returned).

- At one point I decided to give the sister 3 drinks: contraception, aphrodesiac, diuretic (in that order), because I was wondering how the urination scene changed when she was horny. It played out with her allowing you to watch, and after, she prevented the MC from leaving the toilet and it activated a sex scene. However, near the end of that scene, it suddenly kicked me out of the scene, with the sister saying "Hold on..." (or something similar). This left the ejaculation bar on the top left stuck on screen. I picked my way back into the bathroom, and the whole sequence began again, wherein it put a second ejaculation bar on the screen. Thankfully the scene played out properly this time, and the "Cum" option removed both bars, so I didn't have to dual wield for too long.

- I'm assuming that the whole "reset the sister" thing when she gets pregnant is a place holder right now, but I noticed that while in the stats menu it sets her back to being a virgin (and the next vaginal scene will again give you the notification that she's lost her virginity), it does not reset the ejaculation counts. This leads to her being a virgin with at least 1 vaginal ejaculation (the one that got her pregnant), which is incredibly funny.

I think that more or less covers the thoughts I wanted to convey, though I'll edit it if I think of more. I feel like I said a lot here, but I want to reinforce that I really did think this was spectacular if taken as just a piece of what it could eventually be. If you dropped just this version alone as a funny little meme game I'd probably laugh at it and move on satisfied, but the idea that it could be expanded greatly actually makes me very excited.

Alex Frost

Aug 6, 2018
Seriously impressed by this as a v0.1.

I'll echo some thoughts already stated, as well as adding a few of my own:

- I'm not personally a fan of the possession idea in this instance myself, because then it isn't really the "MC's" sister, so it could be argued it's not really incest, which is the whole point. I think it'd overall be better to just change it straight to them being reincarnated to that point in their new life rather than possession, or even at that point they remembered who they previously were. Anything to make it more true to the idea, as right now "possession" makes me think more that the dude you're possessing is kind of getting cucked lol.

- The animation for the sex scenes is pretty good, it's a bit choppy but seems more like an artistic choice that matches the rest of the visuals than being low quality. That said, the position options are seriously limited at the moment, with the "titfuck" feeling like the only seriously varied one. Front and back views for vaginal/anal would be welcome, along with deeper blowjob animations.

- Of the two minigames for making money, squares is by far the better (and less annoying) option. It's fairly easy to rack up a ton of money in just one day, which you can then deposit and be pretty comfortable off the interest. It's somewhat RNG though, as while most of the puzzles in the game are pretty easy there are one or two that felt like too much effort to solve, so I decided to just fail them so I could move on. I also found the "battle music" that fades in when getting a 3-move puzzle to be distracting and make it more difficult to think through. In that same respect, the fact that you can reliably make $1,500+ on the squares game makes working without a minigame feel like just too much of a loss, at $1,100+ a day, even though that amount of money isn't really necessary. I would appreciate a hypnosis upgrade to make the sister always turn off the light/T.V. when she leaves a room, though. I was living in darkness and she still kept racking that bill up.

- The interactable portion on the wall of the sister's room which brings up the photo of her when she was younger, please move that if possible. Since it's directly in the center, till I got used to intentionally clicking on the side, I hit it repeatedly when just going through repeating dialogue, and due to the lack of rollback I then had to do the "No war in Ba Sing Se" hypnosis on her so she wasn't pissed.

- Leveling hypnosis is really annoying at the moment, and eventually just boiled down to enforcing nudity/clothes, napping, and repeat, since it was the quickest method.

- I really appreciate that there are multiple ways to approach getting in the sister's pants (shorts). Dialogue is very limited right now but I'm sure you recognize that, so I'm looking forward to how interactions with her progress during development.

- Affection farming. If you try to help her with her homework repeatedly, she'll move out of the room after the second time, but if you catch her in the kitchen for cooking, you can keep her there indefinitely. We spent a solid week doing nothing but cooking while I tested stuff.

- The three cards during the intro. They're basically useless, but it still feels bad to get anything that isn't hypno level up, since that one is kinda nice for the easy stats. Maybe just remove this bit.

- For the personality-changing hypnosis, I'm sure you have greater plans with it than the two that are in the game, but I want to say that this is the kind of mind control that interests me most, just complete domination of who a person is, so I'd love to see more personalities added.

- Alternate outfits would be nice, I'm not sure what you have planned for the town but a clothing shop or something would be cool if you could then control her outfit through hypnosis/affection/submission (I'm assuming intimidation/punishment will eventually have some stat associated with it).

- This might be kind of out there, but part of the game's meme is that it takes place during lockdown. When using the nudity hypnosis, one of my first thoughts was "Man I sure hope she doesn't have to be on webcam for a proctored exam or something, this might end poorly." so maybe add some dialogue to the hypnosis that it's natural not to wear clothes when it's just the two of you alone.

- Script needs a review on the typo front, lots of stuff there (which actually surprised me given that the game feels pretty high quality).

- I had a repeating bug where, after the sister would go into the "Pool" (which I assume should be "Bath") and masturbate, the sound effect would not go away and I just had to live with it any time I was in the house (it did not play in the town, however, though it would resume as soon as I returned).

- At one point I decided to give the sister 3 drinks: contraception, aphrodesiac, diuretic (in that order), because I was wondering how the urination scene changed when she was horny. It played out with her allowing you to watch, and after, she prevented the MC from leaving the toilet and it activated a sex scene. However, near the end of that scene, it suddenly kicked me out of the scene, with the sister saying "Hold on..." (or something similar). This left the ejaculation bar on the top left stuck on screen. I picked my way back into the bathroom, and the whole sequence began again, wherein it put a second ejaculation bar on the screen. Thankfully the scene played out properly this time, and the "Cum" option removed both bars, so I didn't have to dual wield for too long.

- I'm assuming that the whole "reset the sister" thing when she gets pregnant is a place holder right now, but I noticed that while in the stats menu it sets her back to being a virgin (and the next vaginal scene will again give you the notification that she's lost her virginity), it does not reset the ejaculation counts. This leads to her being a virgin with at least 1 vaginal ejaculation (the one that got her pregnant), which is incredibly funny.

I think that more or less covers the thoughts I wanted to convey, though I'll edit it if I think of more. I feel like I said a lot here, but I want to reinforce that I really did think this was spectacular if taken as just a piece of what it could eventually be. If you dropped just this version alone as a funny little meme game I'd probably laugh at it and move on satisfied, but the idea that it could be expanded greatly actually makes me very excited.
How do you know she got pregnant? Never got anything saying so... is it a matter of time?

Oct 31, 2017
How do you know she got pregnant? Never got anything saying so... is it a matter of time?
When you select the option to go to sleep and skip to the next day, there's an event where she walks in your bedroom and tells you she's pregnant.

I'm not sure how long after impregnation it takes for this to occur, but there's no pregnancy content at the moment anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it. It just sets you back and removes her pregnancy.

Reactions: Rimuru.Tempest

B.A.T/Squaround

Black Arts Theatre/Squaround
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022

I can't seem to trigger the Masturbation sound bug. Could you pass me your savegame so that I can see more precisely where this bug comes from? Otherwise I've fixed the other problems, except for the typos

skinnywomenmustdie

Formerly 'letskillbitches'
Nov 28, 2021
I felt the strongest panic in my life when she left me after peeking at her at the toilet. I also have never felt so isolated, this game felt like a dream to me

Jul 9, 2017
it's funny that alabama is the butt of all incest jokes while it's one of the states that actually outlawed it. i guess it's probably because the only forms of incest that aren't banned are the cousin fuckers. weirdly enough even step siblings is outlawed yet somehow you can still fuck your cousins.
I want to say that, genetically speaking, cousins is enough separation to not inhibit the gene pool too much. It's repeatedly doing it for multiple generations that leads to defects.

Jul 9, 2017
Sounds like the dev hit a nerve with this guy. He is either a highly political person,from Alabama or both. The Alabama thing is a running joke on here. Lighten up.
Eh, it's a dumb joke that isn't even accurate and has been repeated ad nauseam across the internet. Got old a long time ago, people need to come up with new material. Besides, it's not like there aren't plenty of reasons to poke fun at Alabama that are completely true.

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Can we get the sister pregnant when we give her the ovulation drink or force a pill down her throat.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
This might be the first time I've been flipping through the latest updates and had to hit back a page to double check I saw the title I thought I just saw. :unsure:
(And that's counting some of those Japanese game titles. :LOL:)

Not my cup of tea on the art style but what the hey, good luck for the unique title alone. (y)

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Damn, I was not expecting to have all the animations for the sister in v0.1, great job!

The hypnotize points systems start to get slow after lvl 10. Was a bit repetitive to spam 2 hypno moves, sleep and repeat just to level up.

Nympho personality is really good. Would tone down the masturbation frequency as you can barely interact with her. The paranoid personality doesn't let you do much and the punishment system doesn't seem to take the personality into consideration. Lots of potential though!

Black Arts Theatre Please tell me you'll eventually continue Brave New Isekai, that game had a very strong foundation to build on. I was curious to explore the world with the pussy portal and discover new monster girls. Either way, you're doing some fantastic work!

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Eh, it's a dumb joke that isn't even accurate and has been repeated ad nauseam across the internet. Got old a long time ago, people need to come up with new material. Besides, it's not like there aren't plenty of reasons to poke fun at Alabama that are completely true.
And yet we still rickroll. Lighten up man lol

Reactions: Iam8Bit
Mar 3, 2020
I can't play this game without taking an axe to significant portions of screens.rpy because the UI elements keep wobbling and heaving like a seventy-year-old dementia patient after an Everclear-enhanced espresso. For god's sake, man, lay off the animation transforms. The fact that repeat: and zoom exist does not mean you should use them everywhere, and in particular, buttons should not move around while you're trying to click them!

Similarly, taking away the ability to save and load anywhere is just rude. If it took additional effort to implement, that'd be one thing, but taking away all normal access to the Save page and then hiding it in the laptop? I'm getting the impression you'd rather have removed it entirely and forced players to play your game all in one sitting or not at all.

Thepooldude

Dec 6, 2022
Great game for it being v0.1 maybe you could make it so you can still rape the sister well she's awake and alert add some dialog to it

Reactions: SimsMod94
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes