Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Can we get the option to disactivate the motion effect (breathing effect) ? it's everywhere & personaly make me nauseous as it's very too much.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
She has bimbo boobs but she has no ideals for woman in south her ideals are corrupted. "I want to go propaganda school get educated by master race." you know what that really not idealist to me, I was tempted leave her outside nude sleeping in town someplace so tempted. It was mouse click away.
Sister was real haughty person acted like she better than anyone because her grades? How come the evil dude isn't allowed find barf and dog poop make more interesting. Because she posed in way...

Fixed income method. I don't play mini games anymore I found them insane. One was color cube game directions made zero sense. Other mini game is clicker + drag option which you have navigate. I am solitaire and mahjong fan...I don't play strange games that make me stress out.

Can we trash inventory Items its like a must. I ended up sterilizing the sister like oops. There no undo unless she realizes she was raped in sleep sex.

I wonder this can't pose her and wake her up...or have self sleep sex and record it and put on TV? that would ultimate black mail. Or have her sleeping nude outside and dog pees on her. <- just thinking aloud here.
That require a park place.

Anti-pregnancy south game. WTF. Bimbo sister anti kid. Brother has change her which questionable.

• Angry
Reactions: Iam8Bit

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
This will be done in the next version
Thx.

Your game is interseting whatsover, but have to point a few things :
  1. Blood on MC dick each time he have vaginal sex after he deflower his sister, i have understand the game take in account the girl period but is it scripted ? have restarted the game a few time & each time it's the same bloody dick each day for weeks.
  2. Lockpick minigame, not a bad idea but either it's too fast or maybe make it part by part instead of clicking for the 3 at the same time, tried a few time then just stopped to do it, just a waste of money & time atm, haven't be able to finish it once so i don't know if it's a 1 time mini-game or if you need to do it each time your sister is in the pool, if so it's even more a waste of money. Adding a command who for her to leave the door unlocked would be better, like the naked command.
  3. Is the timer mandatory ? i know it's a 0.1 but i don't see his utility yet outside stressing the player, a time-skip button would be better imo, even more as you can't save your game outside the laptop in your game.
Anyway wish you good luck with your game (y)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Good game. I wasn't sure what someone was talking about with regards to the "breathing" text, but I'll agree that's a little distracting. Overall though it's a well designed game that has a lot of content for a first update.

B.A.T/Squaround

Black Arts Theatre/Squaround
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
NEW RELEASE [PATREON] ver. 0.1.1 + Game de-indexed

All patrons (regardless of tier) have access to this version

I've tried to improve the basics of my game before adding new content, but what I have added can be quite interesting.

Changelog:

1- Cheat mode (When you get into bed)
2- French translation
3- Bug fixes (Translating the whole game helped me spot a few problems)
4- The ripple effect can be removed from the options menu

I've also put out a poll on patreon to find out whether I should implement a fighting mode (a bit like Brave New Isekai), so don't hesitate to come and support me if you'd like to take part (you've got until version 0.2 to take the poll).

IMPORTANT : Game de-indexed

Otherwise, it seems that my game has been de-indexed on Itch.io. I've contacted the team to find out why, but in the meantime, if you like my game and would like to support me, it would be really cool if you could give it a positive rating on the other sites where you can download it (like F95zone). I need this more than ever to improve the visibility of my project.

B.A.T/Squaround

Black Arts Theatre/Squaround
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
NEW RELEASE [PATREON] ver. 0.1.2 + NEW RELEASE [PUBLIC] ver. 0.1.1

RELEASE [PATREON] ver. 0.1.2

All patrons (regardless of tier) have access to this version

The new content focuses on stores.

Changelog:

1. New power "NEGOTIATE"
  2. The "CHANGE" power has been improved: a new "personality" is available (allowing access to a new H-scene)
  3. The item menus have been slighty modified
I've also put out a poll on to find out whether I should implement a fighting mode (a bit like Brave New Isekai), so don't hesitate to come and support me if you'd like to take part (you've got until version 0.2 to take the poll).

RELEASE [PUBLIC] ver. 0.1.1

Due to some problems, I had to modify my page, I hope you like the new design!

Changelog:

1. Cheat mode (When you get into bed)
  2. French translation
  3. Bug fixes (Translating the whole game helped me spot a few problems)
  4. The ripple effect can be removed from the options menu

Last edited:
Reactions: john1230
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes