Jun 3, 2017
So if you put a movie on in the living room of her having sex, she freaks out and you get a game over, no matter what personality type you give her or what affection she has. Is this supposed to be something or not finished?

B.A.T/Squaround

Black Arts Theatre/Squaround
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
So if you put a movie on in the living room of her having sex, she freaks out and you get a game over, no matter what personality type you give her or what affection she has. Is this supposed to be something or not finished?
There will be other possibilities as the game progresses, such as new personalities for Gwendolyn, I'll also be adding events that will strengthen the bonds between the 2 protagonists (beyond affection), which could change Gwendolyn's reactions.

Also, although we can't really blackmail at the moment, these videos could also be a means of blackmail, which is why Gwendolyn, although a nymphomaniac, is afraid of them.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
This looks like gold but need to expand the family. I hope you haven't cut off the branches and roots at the start. Mom, aunt, more sisters nieces plus non family that we can shun. But if it has some brown sugar might get some of that too.

BTW Brave New Isekai looks good but not fun to play. Partly left us feeling is there more to do and partly wanting to go after a different girl.

Last edited:

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
Please change the sfx while you're having sex
It sounds like a plunger on the world's dirtiest toilet, not sex
Also why is she always bleeding when you have sex, it gets really gross really quick with the weird sfx

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Please can we have a right-click for a save like usual? And what's with the time ticking down while you work out what to do next?

Reactions: Leafkiller

B.A.T/Squaround

Black Arts Theatre/Squaround
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Please can we have a right-click for a save like usual? And what's with the time ticking down while you work out what to do next?
I haven't included any savegames other than on the laptop to prevent the game from being too easy, but that's not all. In fact, given that the game is still in early development, I'm going to modify and improve quite a few things. The problem is that if someone saves somewhere, and then, when I do an update, I change the place, time or interaction where they saved, it could cause a bug or even make the save incompatible.

As for the time flow system, it allows me to make interactions of varying lengths, and also to set the pace for Gwendolyn's actions (change of room, length of sleep...)

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes