B.A.T/Squaround

Black Arts Theatre/Squaround
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Are itch.io pages managed by dev or by itch staff? I thought they were managed by devs - Page shows "on hold" there too View attachment 3767133
I'm the one who declared the game on hold because I'm preparing a reboot of this game that will allow me to have a new itch.io page that is indexed (because my itch io pages have been de-indexed for months, which has reduced my visibility and doesn't give me good prospects as a developer). Preparing this reboot takes time, as I have to replace all the animations with new ones, but when it's finished and I release a public version, you'll be notified (otherwise, I'm posting the changelog of my prototype on discord).

Last edited:

seronis

May 9, 2022
in the game folder delete script_version.txt
the only purpose of that file is to prevent enabling developer mode.

in the game folder create a file named dev.rpy. in that file type the following two lines

define 9000 config.developer = True
define 9000 config.console = True

then when in game press shift + O for 'open console'. from there you can edit the game variables

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to hack money in this game? I tried using the cheat engine but it didn't work
İs there any cheat? or save file? could you plese help
Go outside the house from the living room. There should be 4 options- Store Entrance, Pharmacy Entrance, Garden, and Your Home. Click on Garden, then go to the ruins. Click on the ruins, and there is an option for cheats. Click that

benquan

Dec 9, 2020
in the game folder delete script_version.txt
the only purpose of that file is to prevent enabling developer mode.

in the game folder create a file named dev.rpy. in that file type the following two lines

define 9000 config.developer = True
define 9000 config.console = True

then when in game press shift + O for 'open console'. from there you can edit the game variables
The format of the file named dev.rpy is text document or file folder ? hình ảnh_2024-06-27_223250582.png

benquan

Dec 9, 2020
Go outside the house from the living room. There should be 4 options- Store Entrance, Pharmacy Entrance, Garden, and Your Home. Click on Garden, then go to the ruins. Click on the ruins, and there is an option for cheats. Click that
That cheat prevents me from saving

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes