4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
What is the difference between New Game and New Game +?
For the moment newgame + is mainly used to pass the intro and the tutorial.
In a next version it will allow to redo the game by keeping the advantages of a previous play, at least it is what I would like to do... :HideThePain:

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For the moment newgame + is mainly used to pass the intro and the tutorial.
In a next version it will allow to redo the game by keeping the advantages of a previous play, at least it is what I would like to do... :HideThePain:
So it's best to start with New game unless you have already played the intro.

Reactions: Armonie

JeeYu

Sep 27, 2021
Just sort of stumbled on this game, but since the last post here was in March I figuree I'd drop a comment

What happened? Couldnt really find anything above that forewarned about a long break or something so I got curious.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Just sort of stumbled on this game, but since the last post here was in March I figuree I'd drop a comment
What happened? Couldnt really find anything above that forewarned about a long break or something so I got curious.
Indeed, I left the project untouched and after a few months it was considered abandoned by F95Zone.
(this is normal and within the rules I know well.)

All I want to do now is to distribute it as much as possible as it is now and to continue it afterwards, when time and inspiration will be back.
It's fan-art so this game will always be free, the Patreon account being there only to justify that I am the author.
Don't hesitate to join us on Discord for the latest informations.

Enjoy the game, and I hope you'll find access to all the current endings.

This game is made with passion and love to find its audience.

JeeYu

Sep 27, 2021
Indeed, I left the project untouched and after a few months it was considered abandoned by F95Zone.
(this is normal and within the rules I know well.)

All I want to do now is to distribute it as much as possible as it is now and to continue it afterwards, when time and inspiration will be back.
It's fan-art so this game will always be free, the Patreon account being there only to justify that I am the author.
Don't hesitate to join us on Discord for the latest informations.

Enjoy the game, and I hope you'll find access to all the current endings.

This game is made with passion and love to find its audience.
Thanks for getting back to me, I'll definitely give it a go!

After all a game made with devotion and fan art deserve at least that right? Maybe us communicating as such will turn the abandoned verdict.

Hope all is well.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
This game looks rather good, might have to give it a go soon to see how it plays, hope it does not leave you with too much of a feeling of wanting more.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Hi Bell College students, I know it's been a while since I last wrote anything...

I'm trying to get away from Koikatsu and its standards, and AI makes it possible to do increasingly cool things :

Switching from Destin 1.0

To Destin 2.0

What do you think ? Should I go for the AI adventure ?

Last edited:

toni7

Jun 29, 2020
I believe Virt-A-Mate is where the cool kids (that still don't want to put up with daz or blender) these days are.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I believe Virt-A-Mate is where the cool kids (that still don't want to put up with daz or blender) these days are.
Yes it's nice too.
I'm waiting to see how AI-assisted creation evolves and its impact on artistic visuals.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes