4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
hmmm does this mean there'll be an option to save Michelle added later on?:oops:
I decided to revisit the possibility of trying to save Michelle and thus revisit previous versions of the game.

I have a little more time right now, so I'm going to get right to work on my project to provide you with an update.

save michelle.jpg

The game is going down in the limbo of this site, I'm the only one at fault, it will remain free so please share it to the maximum.

Thank you all for your support !

WaterBallon

Mar 18, 2021
I decided to revisit the possibility of trying to save Michelle and thus revisit previous versions of the game.

I have a little more time right now, so I'm going to get right to work on my project to provide you with an update.

View attachment 1464930

The game is going down in the limbo of this site, I'm the only one at fault, it will remain free so please share it to the maximum.

Thank you all for your support !
If that becomes a possibility i will need to replay that part

Reactions: Armonie

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
v0.4.jpg

Well, I've almost finished the graphic part...
Damn, it took me a long time !
Which means update coming soon.

In v0.4 blue there will be :
- Extension of the "Blue" route (with its hidden version).
- Possibility to try to save Michelle (in the "Black" route).

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
The version is ready, compression in progress...

Edit : IT'S OUT !!

changelog:

v0.4.0-Blue
- crunched and android versions will follow soon.
- Older saves are working
- Extension of the "Blue" route (with its hidden version).
- Possibility to try to save "someone" (in the "Black" route).

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
is it me or is this game slowly becoming about other people aside from the MC getting laid?

the "Blue" route is probably one i'll avoid considering what happens to sandy. :cry:

still glad to see this game got updated though. keep it going(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Armonie

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
Awesome possum. I ended up skipping 0.3 (accidentally) so i'm looking forward to playing through that and 0.4. I hope I have a notepad somewhere for the spells...

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
- Futa as MC : -> SHE is often active.
*My version* of the Futa as an MC is a woman who in addition to her vagina has a three-piece service to fuck other girls (who don't have any) .
LMAO This is why I like Tales of Terrara. Pick the female MC and get the spell arise appendage to have a penis when necessary, too bad that game is too short, but damn it's in my top 5, thankfully the beastility is avoidable. Hope this is just as good.

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Welcome to Bell College - Charme et Sortilège [v0.4] [Armand Ribo]

Original PC : 1.79 GB
Original Mac :1.78 GB

Compressed PC (282 MB) :
Compressed Mac (265 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

Reactions: mastergig30

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
is it me or is this game slowly becoming about other people aside from the MC getting laid?

the "Blue" route is probably one i'll avoid considering what happens to sandy. :cry:

still glad to see this game got updated though. keep it going(y)
I know exactly what you mean.
This is the version that probably cost me the most but I absolutely wanted to show a system that "fucks" the systems that prevent it from reaching the heights it covets.
Ready to do anything to reach its goal where everyone is only a tool filled with a selfish pride leaving no room for empathy.
At least until the one who takes control of it changes the rules and makes this blue more sympathetic.
But for that to happen, you had to be initiated by the group.

Awesome possum. I ended up skipping 0.3 (accidentally) so i'm looking forward to playing through that and 0.4. I hope I have a notepad somewhere for the spells...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I learned from my mistakes, the notepad should not be necessary.

oh.. i see the dev is back, what happened btw?
I'm on the game on my free time and the job I do does not give me much and costs me a lot in energy and morale...
This is the path I have chosen and I appreciate it : if I have to fill the fridge I might as well do it in the most useful way possible for the community.

Waiting for new android version
It is in progress, I try to mount it on the normal version, if it is too heavy I will use the compressed version.

Welcome to Bell College - Charme et Sortilège [v0.4] [Armand Ribo]

Original PC : 1.79 GB
Original Mac :1.78 GB

Compressed PC (282 MB) : Mega
Compressed Mac (265 MB) : Mega

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.
You went a bit hard on the compression... ^^
I thank you ! If I do it myself I feel like my computer is going mach 1...
I didn't notice any bug, just a lower visual quality but it's logical.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I know exactly what you mean.
This is the version that probably cost me the most but I absolutely wanted to show a system that "fucks" the systems that prevent it from reaching the heights it covets.
Ready to do anything to reach its goal where everyone is only a tool filled with a selfish pride leaving no room for empathy.
At least until the one who takes control of it changes the rules and makes this blue more sympathetic.
But for that to happen, you had to be initiated by the group.
you're telling me that the MC couldn't just final flash:LOL: those guys and mind control the girls to forget or join the MC?

still love that final flash scene. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
you're telling me that the MC couldn't just final flash:)LOL:) those guys and mind control the girls to forget or join the MC?

still love that final flash scene. :ROFLMAO:
I have to do it again, by the way...
And no you don't final flash anyone on the blue route ! ... or maybe :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(rhaaa it's so nice to be the dev ^^)

Last edited:
Reactions: Witch Hunter

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Well I played a little last night and the game is all over the place I guess with all the choices I can miss a lot of scenes and I hate that and what is the use of letting us cast a spell in the bathroom with Michelle when we're about to be raped if the "damage" spell you so kindly told us about doesn't even fucking work?

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Well I played a little last night and the game is all over the place I guess with all the choices I can miss a lot of scenes and I hate that and what is the use of letting us cast a spell in the bathroom with Michelle when we're about to be raped if the "damage" spell you so kindly told us about doesn't even fucking work?
As Envie so kindly told you :
1635445179086.png
1635445219901.png
It doesn't fucking work because there's no fucking energy well in the bar's crapper. ^^

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes