• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

No name :)

Aug 13, 2019
mc is a cuck? just started and i noticed how he encourages hana to mess around with customers
It's not, I understand the feeling but it's not.
Why? First, the girls aren't technically yours because the mc just wants them to make money, that's it. Second, it doesn't fit in the definition of ntr: " Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." hence the tag prostitution and not ntr.

In my opinion, it's a game for those in the path to become ntr fans. Or for those that just like the art and skip the story like me.

Feb 1, 2022
Can anyone help me with hanna? I have her in her original outfit but I only get the prompt "hangout with Hana to unlock this quest" and I have no idea whats wrong

exter

May 29, 2017
Can anyone help me with hanna? I have her in her original outfit but I only get the prompt "hangout with Hana to unlock this quest" and I have no idea whats wrong
I cant quite remember, but have you tried the more lewd stages of that outfit? Then it should be under "events"

Last edited:

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
This is the beginning of the game, right? Youi just need to EVENTS > Play Poker or videogames

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Okay, I'm stuck.

It's day 4-5 or whatever. I've done everything I can do, clicked on every possible option, and I cannot move forward. The game won't let me go to bed, there seems to be no option to skip time, I've done all that I can with Hana and Lily. Any thoughts on getting the game going again.

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
Okay, I'm stuck.

It's day 4-5 or whatever. I've done everything I can do, clicked on every possible option, and I cannot move forward. The game won't let me go to bed, there seems to be no option to skip time, I've done all that I can with Hana and Lily. Any thoughts on getting the game going again.
Which level is Hana? What do you mean you can't go to bed? If it's daytime, you need to click the top right button when on the map to change to night.

Reactions: voyeurkind

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Which level is Hana? What do you mean you can't go to bed? If it's daytime, you need to click the top right button when on the map to change to night.
The button that asks if you want to close the park? I'm guessing that's it.

That did it, but I wouldn't call it the most intuitive design.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.0.12
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.0.12
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1671237736984.png

1671237761827.png

1671237830351.png

1671244712214.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V0.0.12

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
The hint says to talk with Hana in the daytime. I'm not seeing any way to do that. I can't catch her in her room, I can't talk to her in the bar, and she's not available anywhere else.

EDIT: never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 28 Votes