Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
This game is a masterpiece. I waited for more content and I'm not disappointing. Beside quantity there is also quality here. Definitely vibes of Orange trainer (but more and better!) - girls show clear levels of corruption and lewdness increasing. Beautifull and hot scenes drawings are paired with matching lewd and fitting writing. I'm definitely taking close look at development from now on.

there used to an event with lily where she would use her feet in the restaurant, was that removed? I cant seem to get tht
that scene is still in, may depend on dress

sycamorph

Sep 16, 2022
Something about the name "Erosland" just screams 'i'm very lazy about how i title my adult games'

oddasama

Aug 5, 2016
Is anyone else unable to launch the game?
both .exes (32 and 64) pop up an empty window and then close.

sybu

Jul 19, 2018
there used to an event with lily where she would use her feet in the restaurant, was that removed? I cant seem to get tht
You need the elegant dress and to invite her at night at the laptop on your desk.

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
Played the game a bit more and yeah WARNING to all theres basically NTR, or I would at least call it that, mc whores out the girls willingly, you DO NOT get a choice

kinda disappointed since I liked the art but oh well
I like how people just throw the word 'netorare' or 'NTR' to everything. The MC fucks everyone, the girls fuck everyone. There are words to define that. Like polyamory.

Reactions: Nerro
Jan 17, 2021
I like how people just throw the word 'netorare' or 'NTR' to everything. The MC fucks everyone, the girls fuck everyone. There are words to define that. Like polyamory.
or prostitution, like the game tag says. it's a little of column a (polyam), little of column b (prostitution) here imo.

Spyrø

Jan 4, 2018
I truly like the PiXel art.. it's so smooth just like in their other game, but the gameplay and genre are a bit disappointment for me. Good luck with this one (y)

BOH56

May 27, 2017
This game is a masterpiece. I waited for more content and I'm not disappointing. Beside quantity there is also quality here. Definitely vibes of Orange trainer (but more and better!) - girls show clear levels of corruption and lewdness increasing. Beautifull and hot scenes drawings are paired with matching lewd and fitting writing. I'm definitely taking close look at development from now on.

that scene is still in, may depend on dress
Oh? About how much content is there? Since its on version 0.0.7 after over a year is each update really content heavy?

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Oh? About how much content is there? Since its on version 0.0.7 after over a year is each update really content heavy?
I started playing this version, so I cannot compare how much they add in each version.

As for content - First girl is fully corrupted, your succubus is... well - a succubus and also go all the way in many ways. Second girl is corrupted past vanilla sex. Newest girl (kind of 2nd line character) have corruption just starting - hj at this point.
Additionally there is sex/bj/hj with coffee/strip club clients.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
I started playing this version, so I cannot compare how much they add in each version.

As for content - First girl is fully corrupted, your succubus is... well - a succubus and also go all the way in many ways. Second girl is corrupted past vanilla sex. Newest girl (kind of 2nd line character) have corruption just starting - hj at this point.
Additionally there is sex/bj/hj with coffee/strip club clients.
That's it? Dude, the game started development March 2021. That's all the content it has to show for Eighteen Months?!

Dude, the game is what I like to call 'The Walking Dead'. Nothing much is gonna come of it. The kind of game you gotta feel bad for its patreon supporters cause they're getting gyped and strung along.

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
That's it? Dude, the game started development March 2021. That's all the content it has to show for Eighteen Months?!

Dude, the game is what I like to call 'The Walking Dead'. Nothing much is gonna come of it. The kind of game you gotta feel bad for its patreon supporters cause they're getting gyped and strung along.
Mental.

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes