Naos

Jul 4, 2017
the last one isnt in the game.the last wardrobe outfit you get in the current version is the very short skirt one so your game isnt bugged it just hasn't been added. i know since i check the file and no other outfit for here exist.
I can equip the new 'awaken' outfit and the versions with the vibrators for dva just fine after doing her lvl 50 quest. I'm not sure what are you referring to, guys.

Jul 29, 2018
1655220232805.png 1655220252192.png 1655220273011.png
Yeah, getting above the 50 threshold definitely skips it. Guess I'll have to start a new game all over from the begininning as I was already 85 with Hana after the last build.

Reactions: DahlHeadlands
Jul 29, 2018
I can equip the new 'awaken' outfit and the versions with the vibrators for dva just fine after doing her lvl 50 quest. I'm not sure what are you referring to, guys.
The quest apparently has "exactly 50" not "above 50" trigger condition. So we don't have the quest available and therefore we don't have the special canteen outfit and variations available in the wardrobe. Funnily enough the canteen scene corresponds to the outfit being worn.

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
Because the last build was re-uploaded by the devs cuz a bug let the players go beyond 50. It's a save problem, then. You can always use the console i guess.

peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
are the kaisa event cgs not showing up for anyone else? i can see them in the files and looking at the code they should be triggering but nothing is showing up. everyone elses cgs are fine i think (at least for repeatables) so idk whats happening. might try refreshing

UPDATE: i think i may have found the issue. i restarted the game and it seems like doing the maid event with lily caused a normal dva sex scene to stop showing images. idk how but it seems like that first lily maid event breaks something somehow

update 2: did the maid event at night and nothing seems to have broken. doing the maid event in the day mightve been the trigger?

Last edited:

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
Is the double bj scene not finished yet? The event is done but the images don't pop up.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Because the last build was re-uploaded by the devs cuz a bug let the players go beyond 50. It's a save problem, then. You can always use the console i guess.
Would you happen to know the variable name for hana's lewd level in the console? :unsure:

addict3131

Dec 7, 2019
they didnt even tried man its shit people pay for this ? really disapointed i wont play their any game anymore

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
I like what they're working on but the progress on this game is glacially slow. Are they making a different project at the same time, or something? I'm hesitant to support when the game is paid monthly and coming along sooooo slowly.
They had an late update out of the blue to their previous game "Raven's Quest" which was a bit strange to see, and I know they were sick for part of a month. They also have day jobs which they have mentioned.

I'm with you, would love to support, but the dev cycle is a bit unstable, and they've also made an odd choice of making scenes that don't focus on Erso as the player character in them. Seems like a weird choice in a game called "Welcome to Ersoland". Tough to sub when both the timelines and overall game direction are up in the air like that.

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes