DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
So, they will add some sort of pokemon beastallity? Is that ok with patreon, since they are not technically real animals? :unsure: Anyways, looking forward to it.
Well, their previous game(s) included it, so I guess they are just under the radar. Interesting that they're taking this direction for Ersoland; didn't really feel like the game was building to this thus far. I also don't fully see the appeal of the new character they've chosen here - even for pokemon she doesn't seem like the hottest or most popular choice, (I had to look her up) - but I guess we can wait and see how they implement her and the new park attraction.

KaiSaSOP

Dec 8, 2020
will Kai'Sa have her K/DA outfit for the club? I really want to have the K/DA POP/STAR outfit more than her ALL OUT one, just because its sexier. Plus she is a great dancer so :3

Reactions: petardo8

petardo8

Apr 10, 2019
Well, their previous game(s) included it, so I guess they are just under the radar. Interesting that they're taking this direction for Ersoland; didn't really feel like the game was building to this thus far. I also don't fully see the appeal of the new character they've chosen here - even for pokemon she doesn't seem like the hottest or most popular choice, (I had to look her up) - but I guess we can wait and see how they implement her and the new park attraction.
I thought Bea/Cynthia was the go-to pokegirl for this kind of things tbh.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Probably got added because she's popular, trending, and new. She's not the most popular Pokegal overall but she's very popular among the S&V girls and lets be real, we already have mountains of content of the other girls. Focusing on the new ones doesn't hurt.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Not a fan of beast content. I really hope they don't force us to watch the scenes where she's railed by pokemon.

kokmaker

Dec 12, 2022
While not a huge fan of the new girl personally, I fully support variety content in a r34 game. Kinda hoping for more out there picks like this since we see a lot of same faces in other r34 games. And though I won't complain too much if the content is good, I can already smell an apex or valorant pick in the future. I like the games well enough but maybe it's just me that is a tad desensitized from all the nsfw content for those type off games already.

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
Any news on 0.0.9? Its still super early into April but would like to know.

Hey everyone!

Just a quick update about Welcome to Erosland v0.0.9. As we said in previous posts, it is still scheduled to be out early April, so in a couple of weeks max. If there is any delay, we'll let you know, but it is coming along pretty well. :)

Iono is coming to Erosland, Kaisa will awaken, the barn and a new attraction will be available to build, new events for Hana and Kaisa... A lot to come in this new version. We are really anxious to show you everything we've prepared!

See you soon! c:

animet

Feb 7, 2019
Really love this game, the art, concept, the outfit progression and the whole story is to my liking. A quick question for people who have joined their patreon or anyone who knows about this stuff; If i subscribe to their patreon once, do I get permanent access to the discord server or do I get kicked out at the end of the month?

animet

Feb 7, 2019
release delay ? (
Seems like it, already delayed from early April to 'this week' which was technically last week so it had been delayed twice without any further words. I know we're not paying for it and don't have much say in it but damn is it annoying.

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes