DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
Release Update:

It's finally here!

First of all, we're sorry for the delay. We wanted to release this update around 3 weeks ago. Well, that didn't happen.

As devs that play these types of games, we do understand that the waiting is horrible.

At the beginning of this update, we really hit a wall in terms of creative ideas and, when everything came along (more or less), we did more than we could chew. These couple of things is what we think ended up extending the release date more and more.

In this update, we increase a lot the things you are able to do in the game. Two more attractions, one of them completely interactive, a new girl with a completely new room, redesign of events, etc.

You'll see we are starting to try new things, specially in the attractions. You can expect, now that the base is done, new things and interesting events occurring in them.

We want to release an update after this one, of taking care of what's already built. However, we will talk more about the next update after the public release of this one.

You can support us and get the update right now:

Or get it for free in two weeks!

We will make a post here when the public release is out.

An Anon Anon

Mar 5, 2018
I'd honestly say skip this update- there's almost no new content. The new girl doesn't do anything, the wheel has only one scene, and Kai'Sa's updates are mid unless you really want to see her suck Hana's toes. The next will hopefully add more Poke-fucking, which I'm looking forward to.

animet

Feb 7, 2019
I'd honestly say skip this update- there's almost no new content. The new girl doesn't do anything, the wheel has only one scene, and Kai'Sa's updates are mid unless you really want to see her suck Hana's toes. The next will hopefully add more Poke-fucking, which I'm looking forward to.
Oh

Reactions: Onlyflames

bink's sake

Apr 20, 2023
Sooooo.....Will one post the new version? I understand and respect the developer's decision for the patreon tier thing and early releases for them but I don't think with my upper brain for this kind of game you know, hehe. So any leaks would be appreciated :3

holymonity

Apr 18, 2023
Sooooo.....Will one post the new version? I understand and respect the developer's decision for the patreon tier thing and early releases for them but I don't think with my upper brain for this kind of game you know, hehe. So any leaks would be appreciated :3
Same, even the links in kemono are broken :/

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I hoping to avoid pokephilia, frankly.

Also a new girl, multiple Kai'sa scenes (even if they're "mid"), and a new attraction with some starter content doesn't really sound like almost no new content. Just like there's no new content you personally like, which is a bit misleading.

An Anon Anon

Mar 5, 2018
I hoping to avoid pokephilia, frankly.

Also a new girl, multiple Kai'sa scenes (even if they're "mid"), and a new attraction with some starter content doesn't really sound like almost no new content. Just like there's no new content you personally like, which is a bit misleading.
That's fair, though for four months of Patreon donations, it doesn't seem like much content. I fear that it'll be a full year before we see the new girl's content finishing and Kai'Sa's fleshed out to include the full corruption of her outfit or visiting Runeterra for some Cross-over with Jana, given their first title of Wind's Disciple.

Zbork

Feb 4, 2018
How do you actually get the DVA BJ images? I took her right through training without getting them, and I've even gone back to repeat some stages without seeing them.

animet

Feb 7, 2019
How do you actually get the DVA BJ images? I took her right through training without getting them, and I've even gone back to repeat some stages without seeing them.
The Bj images are only used in a few frames I think and some frames are similar to the Hj event so maybe you skipped through the event too quickly and didn't notice.

Jul 16, 2019
What's exactly a good release schedule in your opinion? I don't think is reasonable to expect less than 2-3 months for these kind of games
I'm not here to shit on this game since I just barely got into it, but that's literally the kind of update schedule I would've expected for this game after playing it for the first time today lmao

Zbork

Feb 4, 2018
The Bj images are only used in a few frames I think and some frames are similar to the Hj event so maybe you skipped through the event too quickly and didn't notice.
Thanks. I don't have any option to ask for a BJ in the room, which makes me think I've missed an entire event. Can you confirm if the BJ is a separate event?

animet

Feb 7, 2019
Thanks. I don't have any option to ask for a BJ in the room, which makes me think I've missed an entire event. Can you confirm if the BJ is a separate event?
Have you completed this quest? After you complete this quest, you have to watch her in canteen then you will get bj as a personal event that very night. screenshot0067.png

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes