third is kate
fourth is elyce
fifth is lily
sixth is nika
seventh is candice

Reactions: vivaloveyou

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Anybody knows how to trigger third option? Im on Rosa's path since the beginning. Not triggering even with mod Captura de pantalla (391).png

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Please can someone help me? I played this on android before and that didn't happened before. But on pc i'm stuck at phone chat messages. With Timo, Kate, Everyone. No matter what I do, I got stuck. I can't close the phone and they never replied back and I'm stuck. This been discuss here couple times but no fix was show and i can't figure it out how to fix it myself. What can i do?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So is the next episode the finale?
The original plan was for 5 episodes for the entire game, yes. If the plan has changed, I have not heard about it.
Don't understand what that guy is talking about with two parts, as the game has had 4 parts already. :unsure:
There is also an awful lot unresolved, story wise, so extending it beyond episode 5 would not surprise me.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I found a way how to fix the stuck messages. For those who are super stuck on them like I was, can't turned of the phone, reply will never arrive etc, here's a fix. Will work only for this version though (0.4.0).

icerno78

Jul 15, 2019
i am kinda stuck. The Objectives says i should meet Nikki on a terrace. But where is that terrace? I'am in the house but there is no terrace...

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes