estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.0 + WT/Cheat by scrappy

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.01 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
screenshot0001.png
"Mirror?"
"Why Mirror?"
"Because you saw the most beautiful thing in there. Yourself."
"Oh, stoop. You gonna make blush hehe. You're soo silly hehe."

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
So I have a question. How do you trigger the third Elyce scene from the gallery? I feel like I tried everything possible but nothing. Can't trigger it no matter what

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does the compressed version work properly? I am at the very start and I can't leave until "I find my phone". There's nothing to open or click left anywhere though.
Yes, it works fine....

You need to find your phone, you know the black arrows on each side, keep spinning around the room till you see a laptop and a phone, click on the phone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: InstaPrincess

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm fine with no harem, but was wondering if there will be any throuple/poly paths?

I'm somewhere in Ep3 and as long as we are prioritizing Flavia, it would seem like there should be an option for a throuple with her and Talita. While Tali seems a bit indifferent/ambivalent towards the MC, Flavy literally tells him she loves him while they are having sex and how attracted she is to him. I am worried about her drug problem, but if we can either get her clean or at the very least get her to quit the hard stuff, I'm optimistic there will be an optional path for the 3 of them to leave town together.

It's funny but when I started playing this I had an idea I only cared about 1 - 2 possible LIs paths, but after getting invested in the story, I can easily say all the girls have their own unique charm and personality that I'm now equally interested in following.... well all except maybe one.

It's not her fault, but given the lack of time/scenes we have with Lily, I just never seemed to get the same level of interest or investment in her story arc. Ordinarily, being the token redhead would make her an obvious main LI for me, but she just seems one dimensional and there is just an overall lack of chemistry with the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kakasan

Cloud_Runner

Sep 18, 2022
I'm fine with no harem, but was wondering if there will be any throuple/poly paths?
That's unlikely, there'll be a choice at some point later in the game, looks like this (not a spoiler, well not really, i think):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, you can choose only one girl, and judging by what MC says i'm quite confident that there is only monogamy.

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes