Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
I finished talking with Rosa in the living room it said to check on Lilly after, but i cant even when i click on the arrow. can someone help?

krchmar

Jun 19, 2017
Pay attention you must do, young padawan.
First download 1.0, then extract/overwrite with Update only ( in second row).
Nah man, that some bullshit. 1 star down just for that. Make sure you upload the right version boy! This is F95zone! Mistakes are not forgiven!

MrStrangelove

Creator of Free Will
Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Can you confirm none of the "Li's" we can have in the game will be touched by other males?
Just want to ask this since you have put a lot of "story" on Timo and I don't like sharing or any such fetishes.
Clearing that up will be nice and (I may add this to my list) but until that is clear and we don't really know what direction are you intending with the brother or any others... people will still not fully trust what you said of "this game not having ntr" simply because we all have a different concept of what ntr means. (You can also add that on a dev note for future players so they don't come to ask the same question).

Any other future tags like Incest? the mom is pretty hot xD

Said that, the overall of the game is amazing, nice renders, animations and great quality, I can see you put a lot of effort in the game so Kudos for that and good luck with the game (y)
Thank you, and yes I can confirm that there will be no such thing as MC watching someone else bang any girl in the game, sharing etc.

I finished talking with Rosa in the living room it said to check on Lilly after, but i cant even when i click on the arrow. can someone help?
For those who have some game-breaking bugs - just download the clean version and update.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thank you, and yes I can confirm that there will be no such thing as MC watching someone else bang any girl in the game, sharing etc.
Even if the mc doesn't watch it but this still happens (story-wise) that won't solve the issue xD.
I think you may need to be more precise with your reply's so no one can misunderstand it.
Btw you can add future tags in the Spoiler genre tag or in the dev notes, it will help a lot to see what kinks are you going to add in future releases (unless those planned are all the tags? guess no incest or harem then xD.)
Anyways thanks for the reply :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Even if the mc doesn't watch it but this still happens (story-wise) that won't solve the issue xD.
I think you may need to be more precise with your reply's so no one can misunderstand it.
Btw you can add future tags in the Spoiler genre tag or in the dev notes, it will help a lot to see what kinks are you going to add in future releases.
Anyways thanks for the reply :)
Male Protagonist, Romance, Big Tits. 3DCG, Big Ass, Titjob, Anal sex, Blowjob, Foot fetish, Minigames, Animated, Exhibitionism, Groping, Handjob, Masturbation, Milf, Teasing, Humor, Lesbian, Point and click, Oral sex
Planned tags:
Famale domination, Male domination, Humiliation, Voyeurism, Prostitution, Stripping, Footjob.

He added them

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Same here. I redownloaded the supposedly patched 1.5 update. But once I go downstairs to the room where Rosa is I can not get out of there again. That arrow on the left side doesn't work, not before talking to Rosa and not afterwards either.

edit: scratch that. The multimod is responsible for that it seems.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
It´s a pity that Rose is out of MC´possible target... I mean, not sure if Dev thought about her like a slutty woman with several guys after getting divorced. Because I´m not into teens girls, therefore I was wishing to go for the milf. Anyway, I will try to finish the update tonight; see what it will go on with Rose on the plot

Reactions: Jenzi800

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
Just finished to play it , is really interesting story , characters ,
When they said " Zack and his new girlfriend" , i knew it will be Candice :p
i can't wait to see what Candice will say to us :O
Nice job man , hope you keep the nice story and characters :)

Waiting room for next update o/

Reactions: Zorrion

MrStrangelove

Creator of Free Will
Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Just finished to play it , is really interesting story , characters ,
When they said " Zack and his new girlfriend" , i knew it will be Candice :p
i can't wait to see what Candice will say to us :O
Nice job man , hope you keep the nice story and characters :)

Waiting room for next update o/
Have you only played Episode 1? Download the update only with Episode 2 Part One ;)

Reactions: duz1nn

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
To be honest I was banking on a harem route but since that doesn't appear to be on the cards, ten thousand separate saves it is ! but tbh depending on how long the game is I might just only prioritize the girls I genuinely find interesting that being Candice, Rosa, Elyce and potentially Kate depending on how her story expands. But come on dev how you gonna pull this and make a greedy ass motherfucker like me choose what is this some kind of rational world you've created where the girls ain't mindlessly hypnotized by the Mc's wonder dick smh for that I gotta give this game a 0/10. Just playing it's at a 7 for now it's solid but I don't know how it ends so I can't say it's a 10. Harem ending would make it a 100 though.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 1249675

Overview:
After his mother goes missing, a young man and his older brother travel to the small town called Free Will, where she was last seen.
Things get complicated very quickly when he is drawn into a chain of events that takes place in the town and meets the person he thought he would never see again.
As his stay in town continues, he's going to question his previous decisions and begin to see the true value in life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-23
Release Date: 2021-08-22
Developer: MrStrangelove F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (v0.1.0): - - MEGA -
Update Only: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Walkthrough/Cheat Mod*

scrappy thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1249762 View attachment 1249763 View attachment 1249765 View attachment 1249767 View attachment 1249770 View attachment 1249772 View attachment 1249775 View attachment 1249777 View attachment 1249780 View attachment 1249782 View attachment 1249784 View attachment 1249787 View attachment 1249790 View attachment 1249793 View attachment 1249795
the Title:

[v0.1.5]
but the links only 0.1.0

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes