markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Here is the file just copy it to the "game" folder of the game and replace it. After downloading rename it to scripts.rpy. Delete the numbers.
This is actually a game-breaking bug if you start a new game after updating. I'll provide links to the updated version when my crappy internet is done uploading.
Yo I downloaded this script after getting the same problem, but then I got all missing images and this happened. Usually I just press 'Ignore' but it didnt give me that option.
Screenshot (2).png

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Not a bad start, I really like this one. Hopefully we'll get to cuck a boyfriend/husband or two, I'll keep a close eye on this one.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
really cool game,probably one of my favorite ones in early development,has potential to be one of the best in the future if the quality will stay the same,or even better if it will improve.Thanks for this dev
BTW the comment section is great as well,I discovered the existence of something called "NTR vibes",and even tho the dev said it won't have ntr,people are still afraid of it,fun reading it tho

Last edited:

MrStrangelove

Creator of Free Will
Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Main girls are in the gallery on the main menu and in the rawards section of the journal. Moone is not there.
Moone is not the main girl or even a side girl. She is not even in the new update for story reasons.
Take a look at the changelog, I gave the option if we want to help Timo or not. This has been fixed in the update :)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Main girls are in the gallery on the main menu and in the rawards section of the journal. Moone is not there.
Moone is not the main girl or even a side girl. She is not even in the new update for story reasons.
Take a look at the changelog, I gave the option if we want to help Timo or not. This has been fixed in the update :)
Can you confirm none of the "Li's" we can have in the game will be touched by other males?
Just want to ask this since you have put a lot of "story" on Timo and I don't like sharing or any such fetishes.
Clearing that up will be nice and (I may add this to my list) but until that is clear and we don't really know what direction are you intending with the brother or any others... people will still not fully trust what you said of "this game not having ntr" simply because we all have a different concept of what ntr means. (You can also add that on a dev note for future players so they don't come to ask the same question).

Any other future tags like Incest? the mom is pretty hot xD

Said that, the overall of the game is amazing, nice renders, animations and great quality, I can see you put a lot of effort in the game so Kudos for that and good luck with the game (y)

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
I finished talking with Rosa in the living room it said to check on Lilly after, but i cant even when i click on the arrow. can someone help?

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
So game has 5 Main Li's
Good to know

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes