ai...

May 30, 2019
Where can I find the rest of the car parts? I've bought all I can buy and haven't found any parts besides the spark plugs.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Where can I find the rest of the car parts? I've bought all I can buy and haven't found any parts besides the spark plugs.
Mind explaining ?????? "I've bought all I can buy and haven't found any parts besides the spark plugs" !!! You don`t BUY spark plugs !!!!! What have you bought ????? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ai...

May 30, 2019
Mind explaining ?????? "I've bought all I can buy and haven't found any parts besides the spark plugs" !!! You don`t BUY spark plugs !!!!! What have you bought ????? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
You're right I never said you buy the spark plugs. I said I bought all the car parts I can buy like the brakes, the oil filter, and whatever else is in the game. And I said the spark plugs were the only part I found. But it doesn't matter anyway I assume the rest of the parts aren't in the game yet seeing as I finished it and never found any other parts.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You're right I never said you buy the spark plugs. I said I bought all the car parts I can buy like the brakes, the oil filter, and whatever else is in the game. And I said the spark plugs were the only part I found. But it doesn't matter anyway I assume the rest of the parts aren't in the game yet seeing as I finished it and never found any other parts.
Where did you get those kind of money ???? I have 75$ (buying nothing) and max at this point is 105$ in my mind, if you take those 30$ from girls !!!! :unsure: All parts at this point costs 140$ !!!!

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
At first, I was having second thoughts about playing this game cuz some possible ntr content, but I am glad I played it anyway. good job dev and I hope you won't screw up this game by adding some not pleasant content in game in future updates, i really like this game and it will be a shame to screw it up

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Here I come with some thoughts, brothers...

I gotta thank scalvi for this one, what a great friend I have to make this VN recommendation!

About the game...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrStrangelove, I've got some news for ya: You're going straight to the top, just keep at it!

screenshot0052.png

Anxiety control required for the next update, for sure! :D

JM24

May 27, 2021
Amazing art! Love the foot fetish contents as well, pls keep them. Maybe make it optional with other choices during sex scenes (like player can choose from hj, bj or fj), so people not into it won't feel forced.

Reactions: Raboobie

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Weird that there are no relationship points for Moone... Fucking creepy as shit that Rosa slept with Deputy Dawg... Rosa is no longer a LI for me... (Queue NTR tag, not to mention Latina girl with new douchebag boyfriend, Chad or whatever...)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes