exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The thing with the passwords is sometimes really tough. but in the meantime I have understood how they are structured. Since then I haven't missed any more. :cool:

I am curious to see how the game will continue. the style is great. the indicated contents are very promising. I hope the developer stays true to himself, let´s himself not talk into anything, but also not be talked out of anything. It has to contain his heart and soul and his personal touch. Then the game will also be great. :love:

• Angry
Reactions: MysticalPS and BTLD

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
The thing with the passwords is sometimes really tough. but in the meantime I have understood how they are structured. Since then I haven't missed any more. :cool:

I am curious to see how the game will continue. the style is great. the indicated contents are very promising. I hope the developer stays true to himself, let´s himself not talk into anything, but also not be talked out of anything. It has to contain his heart and soul and his personal touch. Then the game will also be great. :love:
Exazubi, I've put together a list of the passwords etc., here. Can you let me know if you see any mistakes in there? I think I've missed at least one unlock somewhere in the game.

Laurne

Aug 2, 2021
Guyzz stuck at nikki ask me to get her beer.. But I played hours can't find the beer.. I looked every where.. Timo is drunked and another room 2 guyz are sleeping and in another room nikki and other room was empty... Where can I find beer for her help!

Laurne

Aug 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which kitchen and which guy I don't see any other room.. Only 5 rooms I see one is 2couples are sleeping another room nikki and other girl another room like an theatre and another one which is his brother,... Where I find beer for nikki in episode 2 after footjob

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Exazubi, I've put together a list of the passwords etc., here. Can you let me know if you see any mistakes in there? I think I've missed at least one unlock somewhere in the game.
Oh dear. I can´t remember all the passwords. I'll have to play all over again. But in the future I would like to take a look in more often if something is missing. (y)

Reactions: Caiatris

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi, Dev. Nice game. Interesting story, scenarios, and characters. I just finished playing the Steam version and I'm curious for more. One thing that caught my attention was I didn't see a link for the Patreon page on the Steam release... Is there some issue with Steam about putting Patreon links on their releases or it was just a personal option?
Yes, Steam does not want that. I heard from another dev that I supported at that time when he made his game ready for a steam release.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Yep, big inspiration. I love the show.
You love the show? but, but why did you make Sam and Dean look like this? Why you do dis to my favorite brothers!

1271677_disgusting.png 1271678_disgusting_2.png

They deserve better D: I'm sure you could of found some better looking guy models.

sam-supernatural-13987831-1500-2000.jpg Dean-supernatural-25001501-828-1200.jpg

I'm just kidding xD don't take my post too seriously... but for real... why did you do this? LMAO!!

I mean... look at their reaction! D:

Reactions: Crosaith.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
You love the show? but, but why did you make Sam and Dean look like this? Why you do dis to my favorite brothers!

View attachment 1440164 View attachment 1440165

They deserve better D: I'm sure you could of found some better looking guy models.

View attachment 1440171 View attachment 1440173

I'm just kidding xD don't take my post too seriously... but for real... why did you do this? LMAO!!

I mean... look at their reaction! D:

Hahaha; I see the fun in their looks, but I also get your point. Maybe this two would've been an option.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021

Ohhhmyyygoooshy! They are so lovely!!! They even have Demon Dean eyes and the tattoo on the chest... Wow o.o I have no clue how you found those but my goodness, they are perfection. Dev, Pwease, Use these Models D: I beg you!!!

Last edited:

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Ohhhmyyygoooshy! They are so lovely!!! They even have Demon Dean eyes and the tattoo on the chest... Wow o.o I have no clue how you found those but my goodness, they are perfection. Dev, Pwease, Use these Models D: I beg you!!!
The only problem of Dev using this so a like options could be that when they do douche or dumb fuck things or something that looks out of character from the OGs, you may dislike it because they look too much like the original characters you like. :D

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
The only problem of Dev using this so a like options could be that when they do douche or dumb fuck things or something that looks out of character from the OGs, you may dislike it because they look too much like the original characters you like. :D
Yeah, I can see your point. You are definitely right. I wouldn't want my Sam & Dean to be like this in the show lol.

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes