Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
I've been on f95 for a few months now and I wanna give comprehensive review for the first time so bear with me:

I like the quality of the renders, I like the characters (mostly), some of the girls' hair are a little weird and some of the male faces are a little overdefined imo . The fact that a first release has no errors and flows well from VN to free roam is very nice.I like the little quizes for special renders. A few spelling mistakes here and there, not too major though. pretty decent size for a first release, but more focused on character building, the story so far is basically the synopsis.I like the brotherly banter, nice change of pace from the typical bestfriend dynamic. Typical dramatic cliffhanger ending for the first episode, these types of encounters always make me feel a certain way and the flashback scene from earlier in the game makes it a more effective ending but it didn't really hit too hard since I'm not really crazy about Candice looks wise (Lily ftw btw). It can also be a little predictable at times but it's forgivable since you can tell that while it still has some minor flaws, there was a lot of effort put into this project and it isn't just a patreon cash milking scheme. There's a few things to improve on but it's a really solid first effort. I like the game and I'll be looking forward to more updates, and I wish the dev the best of luck and success with this project.

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, I've already played the game. Here I will leave my humble opinion.

Did I like it? No. I loved it. I'll leave the positive and negative points in my opinion, of course.

The good things:
-The models of the girls are beautiful. And, so far, they have quite nice personalities. So far, Rosalind is my favorite. I'm not sure what to think of what we saw about her in the final scene. Having a date with an "unknown" man. Fucking cliffhangers. :p

-I won't talk about grammar because I'm not a native English speaker. So I'll talk about the dialogue. I think they are very good. Simple, intelligent, meaningful. I really liked how it's written so far. I thought it was excellent and, I repeat, very smart.

-The MC and Timo's models seem unattractive to me. In this I agree with several comments here. The positive? The personality of the MC. He seems to think what he says and knows what he's doing. I like him. More importantly to me, the MC is not a beta male or a pervert. Nice job.

-The main story looks good. Leaving aside whether in the future there will be incest or not (in fact, in a dream scene, the MC fucks his mother so... I don't know what to think) The story has a lot of good things to exploit. Without a doubt, the tension of the story and Rosalind's character was what I liked the most.

The bad things:
-Well, it makes sense that having a man in the same house as the MC tends to give off NTR vibes, sharing, etc. Being honest, so far, I didn't get that impression so much. But it seems that if we play our cards right with Timo and be a good brother to him, he will respect our possible relationships with the girls.

-Which brings me to talking precisely about Timo. I think he's a bit perverted for my taste, but I don't think he's a bad character. In fact, I got the impression that the relationship between Timo and the MC can be a very good bros relationship. Brothers who are loyal to each other, who love and respect each other. I think this relationship has a lot of potential if handled well. And they both want the same thing, to find their mother. At least, as I said, if we decide to have a good relationship with him. This is what gives me the impression. Being able to have a good or bad relationship with Timo can be vital in the game. That said, I'm also one of those who hopes we don't have the controversial tags here.

-I'm not quite clear on whether Moone will be a love interest. If she is not, then I have no problem with her and Timo fooling around a few times or even going so far as to have a relationship. Still, Moone isn't a character I'm particularly interested in, so I'd be fine with Timo and Moone being together. The brother deserves a little happiness, as long as he does not intervene in the MC's relationships. :BootyTime:
Truly, a good sibling relationship can be very well explored.

I came away with an excellent impression with this first chapter. In conclusion: A wonderful first contact. Very good work. I'm looking forward to playing and having a good romance with the beautiful Rosalind. Fuck, really... She's gorgeous. Much success in the development!

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Yup, someone already mentioned ntr and the dev continues to avoid this question, so your guess is probably correct.
Maybe he's just there for comedic purposes, sure he could get laid at some point, but it doesn't mean it'll be one of Mc's Li's. From what I've seen so far all he does is strike out with the ladies because of his cringeness, but we'll see what happens. I do find him annoying, I was thinking he'd be more laid back but nah.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I already predict that Timo might be hated by a lot of players.:LOL:
Well can you blame them talk about being a cockblock lol and for some reason another tag will be added that a lot people may not like if you catch my drift, but at least the MC is more mature than the older brother. :coffee:

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Pretty high production value and a chunky first release. A mystery plot too.

High hopes for this one. I just hope dev has a plan for it and doesn't get influenced from internet mobs. It's a game with other males in it and NPCs seem to have a life and preferences of their own instead of dolls waiting for MC's dick. That's bound to trigger a certain small but loud crowd....

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Welcome to Free Will [v0.1.0] [MrStrangelove] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,42 GB / 281 MB - WelcometoFreeWill-0.1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 267 MB - WelcometoFreeWill-0.1.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Overall I like the game, there's a story there, Dad killed in a car accident. Perhaps Candice had something to do with it, who knows? Mom suspicious behavior, all of this is enough for me to at least roll the dice and take a chance on this game. My only problem I see moving forward.. Surprise surprise is Timo, I'm not interested in seeing him jizz over himself, some of his antics were just lame to me. I don't care if he's gets girls just would be nice if it isn't the girls Mc is after, the only way this works and not irritates certain players is if Timo has an exclusive piece of ass or Li's for himself. Because I for one don't care to compete with him for women. Not the type of games I'm into. The party scene was very enjoyable, great cast of characters with personality and of course the Mc being reunited with Candice at the end was a nice twist, looking forward to seeing what's next.

The Frog

Nov 25, 2018
I've made a walkthrough/cheat mod for this game

• Highlighted dialogue options green
  • Added cheats to bottom right corner
  • Added scene/image unlocker
  • Added "HELP" to top right during some freeroams
Download: MEGA

Installation: Use unren option 1)Extract rpa packages then extract the mod files to your game folder and overwrite if prompted
An Error Came When I Click Cheat Option

Reactions: _exodus_

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Anyone figure out the password for the magazine at Rosaline's house? Been trying all sorts of combinations of dates from the different dates around the house, even tried the dishwasher numbers lol. Having no luck figuring it out.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes