laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1686471604396.png

Episode 4 Part 3 - Status Update

Hey, there wasn't much to report last week, as I was still creating 2 lewd scenes.
I have now finished them and am moving forward with creating more story scenes and static renders that will bring me closer to the grand finale of Episode 4.

The sex scene with Flavia will contain 15 animations which is a lot, and next week I will add previews of this scene for the White Diamond Citizen tiers.

Next week I will also try to upload a poll regarding the outfit of one of the girls. In the following weeks, I will do a poll for another character as well as you will also be able to choose which girl will get an extra sex scene in this Episode. So there are a lot of polls coming in the upcoming weeks

I also did a little bit of writing but only for one scene.

Art - 10%
Animations - 50%
Writing - 30%
Coding - 0%

In the next week, I plan to make renders for at least 2 scenes and code what I have managed to create so far.

Enjoy your weekend!

Mr Strangelove

Marnie_Tippy

Jan 2, 2023
I really hope there could be pregnancy! How dope would it have been if right before MC left to Free Will he got Kate prego. Then he would have a decison to make. Pregnancy heigtens the stakes since this isn't a harem. I like having to choose between who I want to be with, and them possibly catching me cheat on them.

Apr 21, 2019
Hello I have a problem I can not access the next episode of this news update because there is obviously a bug can someone please share a backup of the games with this episodes available here thank you
:(

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1687080904340.png

Hey, I've been working mainly on writing dialogues and creating scenes this week. In terms of plot progress, I've created one new scene, and now I'll be getting on with creating the biggest free roam I've ever made. You can guess what it's about.

For people who have fixed the car - in the next update it will be available and with it a new lewd scene. So if you haven't fixed it I recommend you do so.

I have also been looking for new songs that I will use in this update. There will be some excellent new tracks.

Next week I will just be creating the environment for the free roam and the scenes associated with it. As for Patreon, there will be new polls related to the outfits of our girls.

Art - 20%
Animations - 50%
Writing - 50%
Coding -15%

Best regards

Mr Strangelove

Torrodog

Jul 7, 2017
So my game is frozen where you have to select a question to ask Dad, there are like four or five choices but you cannot click on any of them ????

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1688235431895.png

I spent this week creating everything related to free roam. Creating environments, planning scripts, and playing with Photoshop. Now I will proceed to create the events that will take place in this free roam.

I also spent a couple of days writing and only the dialogues related to the end of this episode are left to be written.

When I'm done creating the free roam there won't be much left to do, in terms of scenes. I have everything planned in my head, as this update will be the most important one. I have waited a very long time to create some scenes that I had already planned a few years back.

Art - 30%
Animations - 50%
Writing - 70%
Coding - 45%

You can expect in the next few weeks that Art's percentages will jump very high, as this is what I will be focusing on now.

There are still 2 lewd scenes to be made, one of which you will be able to choose in one of the upcoming polls

Speaking of polls, there are 2 out there related to Niki and Rosa's outfits. If you haven't voted yet do so now.

Enjoy your weekend!

Mr Strangelove

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes