Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I don't mind Timo getting action so long as it's not any of MC's potential LI's, would be nice if he had his own and it was established therefore some players wouldn't feel like he's in the way. The Moone chick is an example of that, yes the Dev stated that she's not a potential love interest, but you kinda got that feel during the first chapter that she was into MC and was just playing hard to get, only to be dicked down by Timo randomly.

Would be nice if MC can pursue women who aren't in any relationships also.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Nice update

But that ex of the mc coming back in his life saying she loved him all this time

But in the mean time she with that other dude and who knows what happends between those two lolllllssssssssss

Also not chasing after anyone already in a relation so its slim picking in this game for me
It's another loophole to exploit.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just finished this update and it just confirmed what i suspected from the initial release... Lily is the only female character my MC will romance, she seems quite nice... also tbh i don't find other female characters appealing at all, hope the dev will give us a choice to "break off" from Kate/Candice stuff and avoid erotic scenes with females we have no interest in and just focus on the story. Speaking about the story, that scene with the mayor and mysterious money guy is interesting... wonder if it even goes into the police or that crazy muderer from MCs dream/news and it will probably somehow drag MC or Timo into this mess... frak Lily might even be caught in the crossfire here. :unsure: This could actually get really messy! :eek:

Is there any way to change MC's name mid-game? :unsure:
This is ren'py so ofc you can, just use shift+O and type in console: name = u'desiredname' and hit Enter

puxi

Jan 8, 2021
Renders are really good,Hope dev regularly updates the VN. Definitely looking forward to support on patreon if game doesn't go NTR route in coming future cause story giving NTR vibes from now.

Reactions: cib64

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
I think you need to brush up on what NTR means.......

Only Candice and Kate are in relationships (Rosa has just been a couple of days so doubt she has had sex with him). We also have no proof if the other 2 has had sex with their bf's (not that it matters).
Well you might we even ok seeing All the future Lis having sex with others man
Because it's not a ntr for you

Note to you Mcs Ex leaves with her bf
Yet they don't have sex???

Last edited:

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
So, in YOUR opinion is, that the BEST and most REALISTIC VN is, where ALL FEMALES are VIRGIN 18 years girls, whome has no previous reletionships ??????? Grow up or are you 15 years old ????
Really
Why can't you all come up with a better statement for onces

There are lots of games where Lis are not virgin
Yet that doesn't mean they were Shawn having sex with others
And we never saw there bfs

Reactions: cib64

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well you might we you might we even ok seeing All the future Lis having sex with others man

Ok, trying to decipher what you wrote there........
NTR is NTR, on this site it has a specific meaning whether you agree with it or not and there is no NTR in this game what so ever.

Yes, she has a new boyfriend and the point is that WE haven't seen them or heard them say anything about it so ingame they haven't had sex, same with Kate

Really

And again (sigh), we STILL haven't seen or heard ANYTHING......

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well you might we you might we even ok seeing All the future Lis having sex with others man

Really

First quote/ first sentence...... I have no clue ???????
Second statement.......having sex, they can be cousins as far as I know ????? I don`t know, DO YOU ?????

Second quote/......no virgins..no sex with others ?????? And where at this game you saw someone having sex with any LIs ????
It`s ALL IN YOUR MIND, so don`t try to put YOUR imagination in the game as it is the TRUTH !!!!! If DEV say that there is no NTR, then I belive him/her, as so far there isin`t have been !!!!
BTW......Realy if you talk about NTR, at least get your FACTS strait, what NTR means !!!!!!!

Last edited:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Just finished this update and it just confirmed what i suspected from the initial release... Lily is the only female character my MC will romance, she seems quite nice... also tbh i don't find other female characters appealing at all, hope the dev will give us a choice to "break off" from Kate/Candice stuff and avoid erotic scenes with females we have no interest in and just focus on the story. Speaking about the story, that scene with the mayor and mysterious money guy is interesting... wonder if it even goes into the police or that crazy muderer from MCs dream/news and it will probably somehow drag MC or Timo into this mess... frak Lily might even be caught in the crossfire here. :unsure: This could actually get really messy! :eek:[/ISPOILER]

How dare you, Flavia & Nikki are the best.

Reactions: MysticalPS

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Played this because i liked the character models but i was surprised that the animations were also good. Plenty of beautiful ladies in this game but Rosaline is the one for me.

Last edited:

Alexdown22

Sep 2, 2018
i can't start the game. I am missing an .exe file. i have WelcometoFreeWill.exe. for other games I have a 32.exe file. just not here.

Reactions: HBS1357
4.30 star(s) 66 Votes