Aug 8, 2020
Greetings...I've been looking for Timo around the house but I can't find him ...can anyone please help me with where can I find him because I'm stuck now I can't even speak with Kate over the computer

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Greetings...I've been looking for Timo around the house but I can't find him ...can anyone please help me with where can I find him because I'm stuck now I can't even speak with Kate over the computer
At what state are you in game ?????

Cardinal_Sin

Aug 6, 2021
I hear you, and allmost agree with you !!!! But the main thing here, what I mean, is that those people are strangers to you, you don`t know them, so what is your goal !!!! If that happends to your BEST buddy, situations where differend in my mind !!!! (y)
BTW, if you don`t know something, it would`n hurt you !!!!
If your goal is to get in between their legs, then it is your business. Unless you're trying to score point and seduce their boyfriends.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Lily is my saving grace at this point, I'm not too interested in any of the others characters so far. Elyce debt problem isn't appealing either, don't know if she "White Knight" worthy. Can't really trust Kate as a Li, she seems like she'll get jealous over every little thing very easily, plus we already know she's the cheating type so there's that. The other two chicks are "Lesbians", Niki is a 50-50, Moone was hot until she wasn't, Candice has her secrets, Rosa's dating a pig who happens to be an giant assclown.

Thank You Lily for being your beautiful, unproblematic self.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Lily is my saving grace at this point, I'm not too interested in any of the others characters so far. Elyce debt problem isn't appealing either, don't know if she "White Knight" worthy. Can't really trust Kate as a Li, she seems like she'll get jealous over every little thing very easily, plus we already know she's the cheating type so there's that. The other two chicks are "Lesbians", Niki is a 50-50, Moone was hot until she wasn't, Candice has her secrets, Rosa's dating a pig who happens to be an giant assclown.

Don`t forget, that Lily is that assholes daughter, so there can be issues as well !!! :p Rosa is ONLY have one date (or dinner) with him, so I keep her in mind !!! (y) As you say, Niki is 50/50 !!!!

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

Kate also dropped the L bomb on MC, didn’t they just start fooling around? Yeah she’s trouble. I agree with Lily being the top girl, that’s one beautiful redhead, but the fact that she’s that asshole’s daughter is icing on the cake. She’s gonna call us daddy pretty soon.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Kate also dropped the L bomb on MC, didn’t they just start fooling around? Yeah she’s trouble. I agree with Lily being the top girl, that’s one beautiful redhead, but the fact that she’s that asshole’s daughter is icing on the cake. She’s gonna call us daddy pretty soon.
Yeah the poor Sheriff is gonna lose twice because I'm coming for Rosa too. I could be wrong about Kate though, maybe this Mason guy was no good for he and maybe she really is falling for the MC, maybe. It's just too soon to be using love in sentences.

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes