Jan 11, 2019
Is this a copy of BaDIK with pixelhunting and insufferable gameplay? I hope the author at least keeps from adding moronic minigames and sims to the game. The girls are nice tho.

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
Hmm. Started playing it the first time ever. After only a minute I have to make a decision about beeing together forever with someone I just know the name about? Is this just try and error or am I ment to build an emotional bond to anyone in the game?
Hardly started and already confused.

websmith

Feb 8, 2020
1630092233269.png

And how do I do that?
Been in the journal, I dont see any phones anywhere, and I cannot leave the room.

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I mean the dream where you are fucking your mother and then brother appears makes fun of your tiny penis and your mother says she couldn't even feel you inside her and all the women laugh at you. To me that's being cucked. And not for me.

If being humiliated is your thing awesome but to me this vn is a set up for too much drama and feels like there could be a fire any moment killing an LI...

Yea that was fucking wack.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
This one definitely has a lot of potential, but I'm on the fence with this one. The MC clearly has a foot fetish and it looks like it is going to be a major theme in the game. Feet just really aren't my thing. Would be nice if it was optional.
+1
//

Wasn't there a secret picture guide somewhere around here? I lost it and I cannot find the codes anywhere.

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
The renders are really nice and the sandbox elements are not annoying, this game has serious potential!
I also love that the mc clearly has a foot fetish. Good luck dev!

DiddlySquat

Jul 7, 2021
After conversation with Rosa in the Lily's house, I can't move, I'm clicking on arrow but nada, is it a glitch or am I missing a task

Nevermind :( pays to read 5 pages back !!!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 66 Votes