laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1674297318841.png

Episode 4 Part 1 - Status Update

Hey, recently I have been working on posing and rendering animations as well as finishing writing for this update.

I managed to do the whole lewd scene with Rosa and also did quite a few renders.

As for the lewd scene, I have one left to do that I was originally going to include in the next update, but decided that it would be more fitting for this update. Therefore, the release may be delayed to the first week of February.

Art - 85%
Animations - 85%
Writing -100%
Coding - 60%

There are really only about 100 renders left to be made. After that, I have to still take care of the special renders, text messages, diary page and also adding some music.

---------------------------------------------------

Because the production of the next game will begin soon and I will be working on 2 games at once, I am thinking of buying a second PC. Working on 2 games on one computer may overwhelm me therefore I will have to invest money in a second one. Once I buy it I will definitely let you know.

Next week I will post the last set of previews, normal as well as the lewd ones.

Enjoy your weekend!
Mr Strangelove

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
View attachment 2328196

Hey, recently I have been working on posing and rendering animations as well as finishing writing for this update.

I managed to do the whole lewd scene with Rosa and also did quite a few renders.

As for the lewd scene, I have one left to do that I was originally going to include in the next update, but decided that it would be more fitting for this update. Therefore, the release may be delayed to the first week of February.

Art - 85%
Animations - 85%
Writing -100%
Coding - 60%

There are really only about 100 renders left to be made. After that, I have to still take care of the special renders, text messages, diary page and also adding some music.

---------------------------------------------------

Because the production of the next game will begin soon and I will be working on 2 games at once, I am thinking of buying a second PC. Working on 2 games on one computer may overwhelm me therefore I will have to invest money in a second one. Once I buy it I will definitely let you know.

Next week I will post the last set of previews, normal as well as the lewd ones.

Enjoy your weekend!
Mr Strangelove

Is it a good idea to create two games equally? Will this affect the update schedule for Welcome to Free Will? While I will keep an eye out for new games, I would prefer that the developers focus more on updates to Welcome to Free Will

Reactions: spl00sh321

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just a 1 question to the Dev....... can you collect Rewards afterwards, if you have saves before the Reward and load those saves and replay the game ????? I have missed Elyces no. 5 Reward !!!!

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1675538420974.png

Yesterday I worked all night to put everything together, and today just some final things are left to do. Tomorrow I send the game to the proofreader and next week you should expect the release.

Last week I had the flu so I wasn't able to focus completely on production, but I'm over it now and the last few days I've really been working hard to get everything wrapped up.

The only thing left for me is to code a few scenes.

Take care and stay tuned for the release date!
Mr Strangelove

nagi291

Apr 23, 2018
View attachment 2365957

Yesterday I worked all night to put everything together, and today just some final things are left to do. Tomorrow I send the game to the proofreader and next week you should expect the release.

Last week I had the flu so I wasn't able to focus completely on production, but I'm over it now and the last few days I've really been working hard to get everything wrapped up.

The only thing left for me is to code a few scenes.

Take care and stay tuned for the release date!
Mr Strangelove
Would you be so kind to share the previews as well? Thank you :)

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes