laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1670751930468.png

Episode 4 Part 1 - Status Update

Status Update

Hey, this week I've been working on creating scenes, renders, and writing more dialogue.
The writing is mostly done, only the last 2 scenes are still left to be written.
As for the art, half of it has been rendered.
For now, everything is going according to plan and I am preparing for the release at the end of January.
Next week I plan to start working on the lewd scene and animations. The first part of Episode 4 will have 2 lewd scenes, as I mostly want to focus on the storyline in this update. One lewd scene will be with the girl you chose in the poll.
In terms of percentages, it looks like this:
Art - 45%
Animations - 0%
Writing - 85%
Coding - 20%
------------------------

Steam info

Episode 3 on Steam will be released on December 12.
As for Episode 4, I will only release it on Steam if I have a minimum of 400 supporters. It is only thanks to the patrons that I am able to continue the production of this game so it is necessary.
If I don't manage to get that many patrons then I will release the game paid as a whole, when it's fully completed.

Love you all
Mr Strangelove

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
View attachment 2227784

Episode 4 Part 1 - Status Update

Status Update

Hey, this week I've been working on creating scenes, renders, and writing more dialogue.
The writing is mostly done, only the last 2 scenes are still left to be written.
As for the art, half of it has been rendered.
For now, everything is going according to plan and I am preparing for the release at the end of January.
Next week I plan to start working on the lewd scene and animations. The first part of Episode 4 will have 2 lewd scenes, as I mostly want to focus on the storyline in this update. One lewd scene will be with the girl you chose in the poll.
In terms of percentages, it looks like this:
Art - 45%
Animations - 0%
Writing - 85%
Coding - 20%
------------------------

Steam info

Episode 3 on Steam will be released on December 12.
As for Episode 4, I will only release it on Steam if I have a minimum of 400 supporters. It is only thanks to the patrons that I am able to continue the production of this game so it is necessary.
If I don't manage to get that many patrons then I will release the game paid as a whole, when it's fully completed.

Love you all
Mr Strangelove
Btw can you tell us which girl won poll?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I don't get this story. I just got to the scene where Candice meets the MC in the bar and she tells him she has a letter from his mom, but it's at her apartment. ???? What? Why would she leave it at the apartment? Then she says this isn't the time to talk about things. What? She was the one who invited him to talk, she even picked the time and the place. And then she leaves him at the bar? And he lets her go? He didn't even ask for the letter? This kid is a fucking idiot.

Then Flavia picks him up and puts his drunk ass on a motorcycle... a motorcycle? He's drunk and can barely stand and she puts him on a motorcycle?. Then she gets him to her place and he passes out. Then for no reason she wakes him up and offers him a blowie. They have barely said two words to each other the entire game?

OMG this story has so many holes in it and yet it has so much potential.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't get this story. I just got to the scene where Candice meets the MC in the bar and she tells him she has a letter from his mom, but it's at her apartment. ???? What? Why would she leave it at the apartment? Then she says this isn't the time to talk about things. What? She was the one who invited him to talk, she even picked the time and the place. And then she leaves him at the bar? And he lets her go? He didn't even ask for the letter? This kid is a fucking idiot.

Then Flavia picks him up and puts his drunk ass on a motorcycle... a motorcycle? He's drunk and can barely stand and she puts him on a motorcycle?. Then she gets him to her place and he passes out. Then for no reason she wakes him up and offers him a blowie. They have barely said two words to each other the entire game?

But she’s fucking hot and bisexual, you could have had 3some with her and her girlfriend

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020

True. At least the renders are exceptional.

Reactions: SteelyDan14
4.30 star(s) 66 Votes