estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Looks like a missing " I can fix that.
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.0a + WT/Cheat by Scrappy (updated by me)
Size 748 MiB
Fix for the in-game phone message screen wouldn't respond
Fix for missing label

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Ok, one more fix for missing labels.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
What an odd pivot for Flavia's character this update. From telling the MC she loves him in the previous update to "I'll never forgive you if we don't find Talita!" in this update.

What? I mean it's her fault on why Talita ran off in the first place. Dude is just trying to help.
You surely know that emotions are often much stronger than reason, especially for women. Flavia's reaction is quite realistic and it just shows how much she cares about Talita, nothing else.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1668979327614.png

Episode 4 Part 1 - Status Update

Status Update

Hey, this week I started working on the renders for the first few scenes of Episode 4. However, I spent most of my time planning the next scenes, writing dialogue, and creating locations. I always spend the first few days creating a new episode this way.
I think that in the next week I will continue to create renders and write dialogues for the next scenes. I want the next update to be big and Episode 4 to have fewer parts than Episode 3.
It's hard for me to judge the progress of this update for now because I don't know yet at what point I will finish the update. But if I had to tell it would be more or less like this:
Art - 5%
Animations - 0%
Writing - 20%
Coding - 8%
By art, I mean all the static renders, journal pages, environment creation, etc.
Next week everything should go faster since I spent most of this week planning the whole thing.

Steam info

Information for people who are waiting for Episode 3 on Steam - I started working on the Steam version this week. It should appear at the end of this month or the beginning of the next. I'll be sure to post about it everywhere so you won't miss it.
----------------
I have also started creating my own website. It is in production for now, but I want to make it public with the release of Episode 3 on Steam. It will be mainly aimed at the people who don't yet support me on Patreon to do so because without them I won't be able to continue making games.
Nonetheless, the latest update turned out to be a huge success. It is something I did not expect and I am incredibly grateful for that.

Love you all
Mr Strangelove.

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
I just now finished Episode 3, pretty big plottwist btw and in the summary or whatever you would call it its mentioned with nikki that you told her that you dont love her and that you are friends now even when you chose that you are not sure with the relationship question, slept with her in the cabin, flirted with her in the water and kissed her in the tent. You never told her that you dont love her and you actions show definetly you are not just freinds. Thats kinda weird no?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
LOL At the beginning the brother wants you to help him bang Moone lol Yeah Right Help a brother you haven't seen or heard from in 4 years? And besides even if MC can't bang her yet doesn't mean i'm gonna help the BRO bang her lol. Sorry keeping all the pussy for my self.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1669578254743.png

Episode 4 Part 1 - Status Update

Status Update

Hey, this week I managed to schedule an entire episode. It will probably be divided into 3 parts and I already know more or less at what points each part will end. I say "probably" because it all depends on the number of patrons and whether or not I can afford to release a bit larger updates.

Other than that, I have made significant progress in writing which is already more than half done for this update. The writing was harder than usual this time because, as you can probably guess, many important plot points will be addressed.

In addition, my PC rendered images for the scenes I wrote a week earlier.

The estimated progress of this update looks like this:

Art - 20%
Animations - 0%
Writing - 65%
Coding - 8%

I didn't touch code this week because I focused on writing and rendering.

About the animations, I haven't started creating them yet because I haven't gotten to any sex scenes in the development currently. I think might start creating the first animations next week.

Poll news

As for animations and sex scenes - there will be a lot of polls in the upcoming month in one of which you will be able to choose the sex scene in the next update and who will get special renders in the next episode.

Enjoy your day
Mr Stangelove

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I was a little disappointed that there was no Rosa content in two consecutive editions, I was hoping for more Rosa content
I think he had a call with her in the last update, so there was Rosa content. Maybe just not juicy enough for you? Like working on some orange juice in the kitchen? Or better some milking?

Reactions: boobsrcool

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Huh, looks pretty good at first glance and I've only finished episode 1, but so far I get some strong Shutter Island vibes like the MC is trying to get back his memories back or something while the others around him either act friendly (like Di Caprio's partner in the movie) or shady af like some of the medical personal in the movie, trying to play their part.

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes