Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Yea kate left her brains at her home before coming to free will.
just hoping the kidnapping don't lead to shit I think it's gonna lead to..

and yall KNOW what I am talking about.

I wouldn't do it.

Reactions: Ursus4321

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
IMO the writing has been steadily getting worse and worse as this has gone on but boy that Kate stuff is just too much. Its so unbelievably fucking stupid and honestly I'm not even sure what's going on in the game anymore, there's a rando talking to you in dreams, your dad and brother, people being kidnaped... there's so many threads in the game now and none of them go anywhere or have any explanation. I really enjoyed the first few updates but its being going downhill for a while for me which is a shame.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
IMO the writing has been steadily getting worse and worse as this has gone on but boy that Kate stuff is just too much. Its so unbelievably fucking stupid and honestly I'm not even sure what's going on in the game anymore, there's a rando talking to you in dreams, your dad and brother, people being kidnaped... there's so many threads in the game now and none of them go anywhere or have any explanation. I really enjoyed the first few updates but its being going downhill for a while for me which is a shame.
I agree. Was kind of excited to see a let's find mom story, and then all these side stories then the mysterious letter(s) from mom... the brother dipping out after he's the one who convinced you to come with him... no explanation as to who is really who or why everything is happening... it's like it was meant to be a psychological thriller but the dev left out the thriller part... at least the adult stuff and artwork are good. I'm not saying a story has to be streamlined but at least pick a narrative that isn't so disconnected. It seems like not 1 branch of the entire story goes with any other.

Reactions: AgnorWolf

RRMZ

Jun 5, 2020
cant leave phone when messaging? do i just ignore the messages? I cant back out of the phone

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
On the subject of Kate. I don't see a rape tag or ntr, so I'm assuming she's supposed to be more or less safe until the mc rescues her. And I hope it doesn't take 6 months like it does in another game that I won't name where the mc lets 6 months go by before finding a one of the main li

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well Kate get's the prize for being the dumbest out of the bunch.
As for the Lily scene, that was one, if not the worst scene so far. Being it the animation or the angels, especialy as a first time scene, even more so compared to the Flavia scene in the last ep, which was really good...

Reactions: Mars_ixv
Nov 24, 2018
great game, only confusing part is how zack and rocky seem to be getting blackmailed but are smiling and laughing when they do whatever they do to kate, would have been more believable if the brian (the guy who seems to have an issue with mc?) or even a little plot twist like Rosa, as i dont really give a shit about zack or rocky either, other than that it is very intriguing and hope this continues

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Has the dev talked about the possibility of Harem/throuple in the future?
I get that the game has a very serious tone but unlike games like Dr.Pincake or others the choices you make don't gradually put you on a path (like if you spend time with A, you'll miss a whole story with B and you'll have to justify it) and you can stay on most path with the only consequence of losing points. I'm currently at chapter 2 and maybe things change later so correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 66 Votes