Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure, let 2 strangers (men at that) get in your car, in a town you don't know...that surely is gonna go well. :KEK: Absolute braindead chick.
I have to admit, it's not often something happens in a game that makes me legit annoyed but i've been waiting for Kate since the start of the game and that's what the dev thinks is a good idea to do with her.

I know the one I was waiting for isn't going to be around for a while so I guess i'll be putting this on the back burner.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I have to admit, it's not often something happens in a game that makes me legit annoyed but i've been waiting for Kate since the start of the game and that's what the dev thinks is a good idea to do with her.

I know the one I was waiting for isn't going to be around for a while so I guess i'll be putting this on the back burner.
Out of curiosity, who's your best girl, big sis ? I forgot :confused:
Edit : and my internet is slow af so search is a no no

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry to hear that....
Always been a Nikki guy but Kate is.... was great...
Imagine, if you will, a young woman in a strange town. This young woman sees 2 men she doesn't know and asks if they had seen the MC.

Sure, they say, seen him and his brother, they say.

Can you give me directions, she asks.

We can show you, the reply.

Sure strange men in this strange town, hop in my car that I happen to driving alone and no one knows where I am .... WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG.

Oh, oh fuck, she could get kidnapped...........

She could be ... and she is.

So in one fell swoop, the dev turned best girl into utter dumb fuck and also removed one of the love interests from the game for who knows how long.

I don't like complaining but absolutely nothing that happened in any of her scenes this update made any sense to me whatsoever.

I'll tell you now, as a woman nobody gets in my car unless I know them because to allow strangers is probably one of the big main no no's.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Imagine, if you will, a young woman in a strange town. This young woman sees 2 men she doesn't know and asks if they had seen the MC.

Sure strange men in this strange town, hop in my car that I happen to driving alone and no one knows where I am .... WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG.

So in one fell swoop, the dev turned best girl into utter dumb fuck and also removed one of the love interests from the game for who knows how long.

I don't like complaining but absolutely nothing that happened in any of her scenes this update made any sense to me whatsoever.

I'll tell you now, as a woman nobody gets in my car unless I know them because to allow strangers is probably one of the big main no no's.

I have no words... seems Kate left her brains before coming...

Edit : As a man, I'll never let anyone in my car unless I personnally know them ; so I can't imagine how much of a no no it is for a woman...

Last edited:

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
don't seem to be able to move the game forward after phoning Candice on day 6, it wont let me take a shower until i have phoned Candice, but i have already phoned her?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

In this time,the 2 men should be the ones to stay vigilant.
Last years they will be the victim,not the woman that drive the car.

• Angry
Reactions: Nirvana96
Oct 30, 2021
The Duke is just going to say this. When the Duke started he felt slightly confused until the brother showed up.. Then The Duke got Sam and Dean Vibes....The Duke must now keep playing.

Reactions: Zorro#34

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode1.rpy", line 17, in script
  File "game/episode1.rpy", line 17, in <module>
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2078, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2083, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2083, in <module>
NameError: name 'quick_menu' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/episode1.rpy", line 17, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1063, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/episode1.rpy", line 17, in <module>
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 885, in input
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3423, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3856, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3856, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 653, in update
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2083, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2083, in <module>
NameError: name 'quick_menu' is not defined
I was always playing this game with joiplay,can someone tell me whats the problem here?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So you're trying to compare women that make false alegations to the small group of men that kidnap and rape women......

I legitimitely have no words for how dumb your post is.

In fact, I need to run this post through my meter....

View attachment 2151639

Your post nearly broke the scale.

I now need to go through all the times I called someone out for making a dumb post because nothing is going to top that. I have to apologise to them, whatever they said no longer seems that bad.

It's okay girls. We're now safe from murder, kidnap and sexual assault because this guy thinks a few idiots making false alegations will stop criminals.

We did it girls, we did what the legal system could never do. We stopped crime. We now have world peace and can now walk safetly through our neighbourhoods at night because that group of sick twisted men that would have once done us harm now live in fear in case we make a fucking complaint......

Stop the world, I wanna get off.
I was talkiing how last years in movies and books and games too,the victims are not the ones we assume.It was the other way around-usually the ones portrayed as strong,capable and even dangerous,are the first to go down.
My comment have nothing to do with the fact that in this case we are talking about a woman and it didn't even cross my mind you will think about false alegations.Where this come from?

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes