Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I'm looking forward to continuing the romance with Rosaline. I'm also curious as to how she'll reward me for fixing her car. One thing I find endearing about Rosaline is that she seems so in awe when your character aggressively pursues and seduces her. It's like she can't believe that she's so strongly wanted and desired by a younger man. She's also a very intriguing character, who seems be one of the town's major players and influencers. It will be interesting to see just how deep her involvement in the town's plot is.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
I'm looking forward to continuing the romance with Rosaline. I'm also curious as to how she'll reward me for fixing her car. One thing I find endearing about Rosaline is that she seems so in awe when your character aggressively pursues and seduces her. It's like she can't believe that she's so strongly wanted and desired by a younger man. She's also a very intriguing character, who seems be one of the town's major players and influencers. It will be interesting to see just how deep her involvement in the town's plot is.
I totally agree with you, no one can say no to Rosaline and I hope the new version has more of her content

Reactions: ActiveShooter

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020

Episode 3 Part 5 - Status Update

Hey, so I didn't manage to complete the update in September, although I really wanted to. There are final renders left to be done and after that I still have to put everything together. This is the last update closing Episode 3 so everything must be done carefully.
This week I finished that special random event I talked about last time and rendered all the animations for lewd scenes. As for the art, there are a few related to the end of the episode that I need to create and render.
I think I will be able to release the episode by mid-October but of course, this is not an official date.
I also changed my logo, I hope looks okay!

Have a great weekend!
Mr Strangelove
Hi. Can you share new status update. Ty.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1665862638145.png

Episode 3 Part 5 - Status Update

Hey, this week I basically finished creating the episode as far as animation/art is concerned. I still have to fix one animation that is somehow glitched. But besides that everything I have to do is piece everything together and code it for the game. Next week will be the last week of episode 3 production, and then I will announce the release date.

I think from now I'm going to start giving a percentage of what stage I'm at during the update, it'll be more readable for you guys:

Renders: 100%
Animations: 95%
Coding: 40%

The previous week I got sick and had to lie in bed for a few days.
Fortunately for everyone, it passed relatively quickly.

I hope you will enjoy the next update and the conclusion of episode 3. After this update, we will be halfway through the story and I have to thank you for that because there was a time I doubted if I would make it here. But here I am with my eyes already set on the next half of the game and what's beyond that.

Enjoy your weekend.
Mr Strangelove

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
the game has enough choices that matter, it is far from being linear.
there is a handful of chicks /girls, milfs) mc can have fun already.

p.s.
bloody "automated site backups" - burn in hell! :BootyTime:

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1667680018175.png

Post release status

So Episode 3 has come to an end, and with it half of the game I planned for 6 episodes.

Time for some reflections on a few things

First of all, I hope you enjoyed Episode 3. Certainly, the situation in Free Will is getting more and more complicated, but also I'm sure that at this stage some people can already guess a lot of things.

Episode 3 took me much longer in production than I originally anticipated. The split of the episode into as many as 5 parts is 90% to blame for this. Each time the pressure was on me to fill each of the small 5 parts with content so that no one would be disappointed, making the production of 1 small part sometimes take as long as 2-3 months.

By the production of 4 and 5 parts, I was already exhausted knowing that I could already be halfway through the production of Episode 4.

By releasing the Episode in larger parts, I can spread everything out, thereby taking less time to develop. I don't know yet if I will also divide Episode 4 into as many parts or only 2 larger ones like Episode 2.
I think I will just release the next update when I feel it is ready.

Another issue is the release on Steam. People write to me asking why it's taking so long, but you have to remember that the release on Steam is free, mainly to promote the game and for people to come over here to support me so I can continue developing the game. I will be releasing Episode 3 on Steam in the near future, you just have to wait.

Also, I want to thank you for your support, because with the release of the last part, a lot of new people came which makes me extremely happy.
I have already started to begin developing and writing the first dialogues for Episode 4.

--------------------------------------------------

Apart from all this, I want to announce that throughout the whole month I will be publishing Halloween-themed wallpapers with each of the girls

Trick or treating? ;)

1667680086997.png

Enjoy your weekend!
Mr Strangelove

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Welcome to Free Will [Episode 1-3, v0.3.0a] [MrStrangelove] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.84GB
Repack size: 1.08GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice: This is actually v0.3.0a (Candice Phone Call - BugFix).

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: If you already have my previous repack, you may use Update Only in below links.
Update Only (173MB) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes