Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is on his own path, talking to all these honeys to find stuff out about himself.
MC is starting up having to choose between spending sweet time with his babe
one last time or indulge Timo .. MC should choose wisely, Timo does not care either way,
because Timo is parading MC around like a trophy, his pet project.

MC is doing the action as is his right and his story.

Timo banged ONE girl
Good things come to those who wait .. game rewards MC as he bides his time.

Based on some in-game reading collectibles I've read, there seems to be a bit of a political rivalry between Rosa and Sheriff Peace. I wonder what it involves, and how will it affect the story moving forward.
The run into the sherriff is obviously pinning MC in the Rosa camp.

A couple of days ago I reached the end of this game and I'm thinking of writing a few words about it.
First of all, I want to note the gameplay. I love games that combine elements of the Visual Novel and Freeroam, this game does it quite well.
As for the plot, to be honest, I'm not impressed. We went to the other end of the country at the request of my brother, whom we had not seen for 4 years (if I'm not mistaken). More precisely, to look for the missing mother who, one might say, abandoned the main character and did not fulfill her duties as a mother at all? Just like that, at the same moment he packed his things and went on this journey? To be honest, the beginning was not very good. For me personally, it would be better and more interesting if the main character was given time at least until the evening or a day to think about this situation, maybe discuss it with Katie, should he agree or continue to live his life separately from his past? I don’t know somehow it was too spontaneous.
As for the characters, I would say that I am more than satisfied with their looks and variety. But I can't help but say that all the characters "fall in love" with the main character too quickly. I got the feeling that the main character talked to each girl for more than a month behind the scenes. Or is it the "everything is completely different in this city, the people here are completely different" part? Speaking of the city and the local people. What are these stupid rules about gays and lesbians? If you refuse to have children, then you die? Sounds like complete nonsense. If this is so serious and important for the "government", why don't they, for example, kidnap these people and force them to mate with opposite sex? Why is their solution - death? Or are they not actually killed, and the disappearance of many people will be explained in future updates?
In general, the game is quite good, but not without flaws. I look forward to new updates.
The u s of a openly know and let be many shaddow agencies being founded directly by congress in a totally not transparent manner. Agencies even fight eachother,
a trope of many movies showing federal law enforcement - fighting local law enforcement - fighting state law enforcement - fighting sherriff dept. for every case.
Not to mention the many attorney offices fighting for cases that are sure to be won in court.

The gov does not nee to openly do anything, just let the many agencies war it out in the field.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
just got to the end of chapter 2 - I'm a little torn between the two 'go to' options Candice or Lily - I prefer Lily but I'm not sure how that choice affects the later game

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I'm looking for help with passwords for renders. the one list I've found stops before I'm at the cabin for the second time with Flavia & Talita

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
WOW the game literally wants to make me help my stupid brother who can't stop talking shit to me to bang a beautiful girl whom we just meet. Just WOW.:WaitWhat:

Edit: Will this game have harem option in the future?

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
why in episode 3 am I getting a bunch of 'image nikki.animXXX not found' messages....when you have se with her after reaching Elyce's cabin....in fact, I'm not even sure where the images are stored...are they seperate files or embeded in the game itself?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Who's game is this? I see MrStrangelove in the title but the first page is not from him posting his own game....does he still actively update this game?
I posted an issue 10 days ago about missing picture files from the cabin onwards. I put my gameplay on hold hoping that there would be some feedback, but nothing except one person saying 'interesting'.......is this game basically done??
I'll repeat my post :-
" why in episode 3 am I getting a bunch of 'image nikki.animXXX not found' messages....when you have se with her after reaching Elyce's cabin....in fact, I'm not even sure where the images are stored...are they seperate files or embeded in the game itself? "
There are more missing files now with 'night' in the name....who knows if when this will stop.
One example :-
1663558299914.png

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, that's it for me in this game then....morning after all those missing images and at the table, then all of a sudden :-
1663560350856.png

I guess this game goes into the 'dead' folder for me....

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
5 posts from same guy on half page,geez. U like to talk alone I guess. Well,after seeing your ratio posts-likes,I guess you do,lol.

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes