exotermic

Dec 9, 2018
I started a new game, because I lost my saves. and all the free roams are bugged, can´t talk with anyone, can´t pick up objects because aren´t there! And finally the game blocks here, no way to continue after this:
sshot-9.png

Last edited:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
A couple of days ago I reached the end of this game and I'm thinking of writing a few words about it.
First of all, I want to note the gameplay. I love games that combine elements of the Visual Novel and Freeroam, this game does it quite well.
As for the plot, to be honest, I'm not impressed. We went to the other end of the country at the request of my brother, whom we had not seen for 4 years (if I'm not mistaken). More precisely, to look for the missing mother who, one might say, abandoned the main character and did not fulfill her duties as a mother at all? Just like that, at the same moment he packed his things and went on this journey? To be honest, the beginning was not very good. For me personally, it would be better and more interesting if the main character was given time at least until the evening or a day to think about this situation, maybe discuss it with Katie, should he agree or continue to live his life separately from his past? I don’t know somehow it was too spontaneous.
As for the characters, I would say that I am more than satisfied with their looks and variety. But I can't help but say that all the characters "fall in love" with the main character too quickly. I got the feeling that the main character talked to each girl for more than a month behind the scenes. Or is it the "everything is completely different in this city, the people here are completely different" part? Speaking of the city and the local people. What are these stupid rules about gays and lesbians? If you refuse to have children, then you die? Sounds like complete nonsense. If this is so serious and important for the "government", why don't they, for example, kidnap these people and force them to mate with opposite sex? Why is their solution - death? Or are they not actually killed, and the disappearance of many people will be explained in future updates?
In general, the game is quite good, but not without flaws. I look forward to new updates.

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
I'm encountering an bug her at second chapter when we have to call Candice to set appointment to get the letter and to take shower so even after i finished that task to call Candice I cant enter bathroom for shower since it asks me to call Candice first i cant proceed after that ....any solution
This is beacuse of the cheat Mod. I deleted the game, incl. the cheat/mod files, saved the "saves" folder before and started again and it worked

Reactions: Rhaenys001

tmv

May 31, 2017
I appreciate some help - I'm stuck after finding Timo jerking off on Moone's bed. I've to get to talk to Rosa but cannot find to end the free roaming. Any suggestions?

Aug 29, 2020
Icalled Candice but I can't enter the bathroom say I need to call candice, any fix?
The same thing happened to me but it was because I was using the walkthrough/cheat mod what I did was to save the save folder and extract the game again copy the save folder and that's how it works for me but it is if you are only using the walkthrough.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Promotional image on the homepage.
Should change either "current girlfriend" or "ex" to Flavia.
These two are definitely the least popular, one is not at the scene of the incident, long distance relationship~
MC actually betrayed her, but because this is a harem game, all the logic doesn't exist, so the two can still maintain their relationship.
One is an ex.

In short, if players come to vote for popularity, these two are absolutely the last, and Flavia is either first or second.
Love to know where you get this "because this is harem game" from because by all accounts it no.

If there is a harem ending it needs to be optional. I'm not a fan of harem endings, they just look ridiculous to me.
Yet you're playing and posting in almost every harem game....

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021
Some will say that Flavia or her ex girlfriend are bisexual. I prefer the term "lesbian cock addicts". Nice :sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darkwen
4.30 star(s) 66 Votes