Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
5 posts from same guy on half page,geez. U like to talk alone I guess. Well,after seeing your ratio posts-likes,I guess you do,lol.
it's called trying to get a reaction from someone and to sort out the problem, I don't care about 'likes', why should I? I'm in here to find solutions to problems and to find new games to play.

Colorcast555

Feb 26, 2022
At first glance, the game looks good. The author was clearly inspired by Badik, a lot of it is taken from there. If only the speed could be slowed down and the narrative made a bit clearer, that would be great.

The plot seemed pretty straightforward at first, but then swirled and became very interesting, but overall not bad, I'll wait for updates.

mariolewd

Jul 25, 2022
whenever i click the white door in the garage it sends me to the outside of the cabin in the woods. how do i fix this?

JM24

May 27, 2021
for a moment i thought you were referring to an actual game update, and you are probably asking for "status update" posted a few days ago...:FacePalm:
wtf cares about some status update, when the real update should be near, fingers crossed :HideThePain:
Oh shit wrong post...I meant to post this request in another thread, How to fix the Future, which is out in late Sep...

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018

Episode 3 Part 5 - Status Update

Hey, so I didn't manage to complete the update in September, although I really wanted to. There are final renders left to be done and after that I still have to put everything together. This is the last update closing Episode 3 so everything must be done carefully.
This week I finished that special random event I talked about last time and rendered all the animations for lewd scenes. As for the art, there are a few related to the end of the episode that I need to create and render.
I think I will be able to release the episode by mid-October but of course, this is not an official date.
I also changed my logo, I hope looks okay!

Have a great weekend!
Mr Strangelove

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021

Episode 3 Part 5 - Status Update

Hey, so I didn't manage to complete the update in September, although I really wanted to. There are final renders left to be done and after that I still have to put everything together. This is the last update closing Episode 3 so everything must be done carefully.
This week I finished that special random event I talked about last time and rendered all the animations for lewd scenes. As for the art, there are a few related to the end of the episode that I need to create and render.
I think I will be able to release the episode by mid-October but of course, this is not an official date.
I also changed my logo, I hope looks okay!

Have a great weekend!
Mr Strangelove

I was wondering if the new version will have erotic content from Rosa? I like her a lot.

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes