AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
If there is a harem ending it needs to be optional. I'm not a fan of harem endings, they just look ridiculous to me.

Have you read anything he says?

He would struggle to get laid by a prostitute if he offered double money.

Timo is quite possibly the most useless person i've seen in a game with women. He has no clue how to talk to them and makes himself look like a fool constantly.

Maybe, maybe, if he got one drunk enough he could get a pity fuck. His body is okay but he's a complete moron.
You said it man. Ridiculous is the only way to describe it.

Lol not sure if we played the same game but Timo barely interacts with any of the women and when he does its no different from the MC. I've got nothing against the MC, aside from his ridiculous hairstyle but Timo is more attractive when u compare the two and most of the time girls go for the attractive guy, moronic or not.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
After reading the comments above, I don't understand why the emphasis is on having a harem ending, for me I prefer to choose different girl endings so that I can repeat the option to play different routes and of course, my all time favourite is Rosaline LOL
Well thats the exact thing, a lot of them are fans of harems as it allows them to not need to replay through the games content once again to get all the women. For many its essentially a time saver, as well as simply being a fetish. I do agree that it should be optional, why not have both? I don't think one detracts from the other.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
He would struggle to get laid by a prostitute if he offered double money.

Timo is quite possibly the most useless person i've seen in a game with women. He has no clue how to talk to them and makes himself look like a fool constantly.

Maybe, maybe, if he got one drunk enough he could get a pity fuck. His body is okay but he's a complete moron.
At the start of the game Timo is described as a guy who does things, works, earns money, has an expensive car, probably had some girls, cares for their mom, decides to pick up mc and travel to a 2 days distant location to find her.

All this changes in chapter 2 when the dev suddenly turned him into a creep who masturbates in Moore's bed, does his own investigations and finally rage quits the game by leaving.

My guess is that Timo was intended as wingman like Liam in Acting Lesson or Derek in BaDIK and that the dev dropped this concept in chapter 2.

Last edited:

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Well thats the exact thing, maybe are a fan of harems as it allows them to not need to replay through the games content once again to get all the women. For many its essentially a time saver, as well as simply being a fetish. I do agree that it should be optional, why not have both? I don't think one detracts from the other.
(y)Yes, I agree with you, multiple optional different girl endings and harems, having both at the same time is best, I'm not actually against harems, I just think I prefer sweet endings with the women I love the most to harems

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
At the start of the game Timo is described as a guy who does things, works, earns money, has an expensive car, probably had some girls, cares for their mom, decides to pick up mc and travel to a 2 days distant location to find her.

All this changes in chapter 2 when the dev suddenly turned him into a creep who masturbates in Moore's bed, does his own investigations and finally rage quits the game by leaving.

My guess is that Timo was intended as wingman like Liam in Acting Lesson or Derek in BaDIK and that the dev dropped this concept in chapter 2.
I don't think Timo was ever inted as wingman.
And from what i remember he doesn't rage quite either, didn't he get some letter, similiar to the MC and after that he suddenly said to the MC he would leave.
More likely he got some info and follows that lead or is meeting someone.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
And from what i remember he doesn't rage quite either, didn't he get some letter, similiar to the MC and after that he suddenly said to the MC he would leave.
Timo doesn't share information with mc. All he says is :
"Just... Don't waste your life chasing dead people."

This is a hint that Timo stopped to look for his mom and mc should do the same.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It is a bit annoying that all decisions have the line "$ renpy.block_rollback()", so that you have to save at every decision point to even read a few lines into alternative branches.

The game has very nice music. Wished that the game somehow would indicate which music is currently played to better identify favourites. Even if you open the phone and select the music menu, the current song is not highlighted if you did not select it on your own.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The guy urging him to come with him so he has somethign to show for at his destination
could have ruined MC hot throbbing naughty times with his babe, mind you.
Timo doesn't share information with mc. All he says is :
"Just... Don't waste your life chasing dead people."

This is a hint that Timo stopped to look for his mom and mc should do the same.
MC has to do small favours to babes on his own for their good graces,
he does not get hand outs and neither is he thrown leftovers by some other guys.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
MrStrangelove
I have some problems unlocking the 2nd reward with Elyce in chapter 3. This is caused by the following code where ep2 and ep3 are mixed in variable names.

Code:
    if persistent.ep2_card12 == False:
        $ persistent.ep3_card12 = True
        $ persistent.rew_elyce_unlocked += 1
        $ RendersAll()

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
...the fact that the plan is to make the 1st 'episode' free and then paywall it to how much people are willing to pay via 'tier's makes this a hard F*** no pass for me

Wazzatheboss

Jun 1, 2020
I love the game but to be honest I am quite disappointed with Chap 3

I really like the previous chapter, especially the end of chap 2 with all the mystery of Timo's departure, the ghost house of the friends of MC's mom (the Aldersons if I remember well), Rosa and Nikki not at home.
We are almost done with chapter 3 and I don't know but I feel like the scenario isn't moving forwards. Scenes and renders are great but the story is slowing down. All the characters seem so passive with the events Having to decide paths with some characters might be a little early too.
We have still no idea about the mother since Candice's letter and MC seems more keen to chase girls than researching her, while it is the reason of MC trip to Free Will

Some thoughts :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spicyflair

Jan 14, 2019
This piece is well done count me impressed. Nothing fancy but it has great polish great renders and camera angles. Also, the free roam doesn't fee tedious. Very similar to Being A Dik. Nikki all the way!!!

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I think the game bugged out, I'm supposed to meet Niki on terrace but she is never there.
There is some shopping list for Rosa but every time I talk to her there's an exception thrown.
No idea if that's the trigger I'm missing to move it all along but right now I'm just locked in a house :'(

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes