Feb 17, 2022
Game looks amazing but just a quick question if any can answer. I see it's not a typical harem game, so does that mean you can only pursue one girl on a playthrough or can you be pursuing multiple women at a time but a decision on endings is when you pick the best gal?

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Where is the third coin in Elyce's house, I found one right next to Talia, one in the Luxury room second floor.

Never mind, 3rd one is story driven

Reactions: JenMistress

Griftomedia

Jun 9, 2022
New late year resolution

I'm not playing any fucking game where I have to restart from the beginning every update because the saves are broken :FacePalm:

Reactions: hawk784563

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Is it just me or Moone just disappears at the start of the game and is never mentioned until the very end? I swear that after she goes to the gym she just becomes nothing more than a memory...

Reactions: Statebriga1432

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
"see the true value of life" :unsure:
if the value of life is to die after banging every girl saying you have not decided yet, proceed to keep banging them after and purposefully invites your college girl to the town to bang her as you bang the others at the same time, so just bring it on, i accept death with a smile on my face.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Yeah, even at this state this game is one of the bigger ones and with quality content at that. I highly recommend it.

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes