marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Promotional image on the homepage.
Should change either "current girlfriend" or "ex" to Flavia.
These two are definitely the least popular, one is not at the scene of the incident, long distance relationship~
MC actually betrayed her, but because this is a harem game, all the logic doesn't exist, so the two can still maintain their relationship.
One is an ex.

In short, if players come to vote for popularity, these two are absolutely the last, and Flavia is either first or second.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and BTLD

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
These two are definitely the least popular, one is not at the scene of the incident, long distance relationship~
MC actually betrayed her, but because this is a harem game, all the logic doesn't exist, so the two can still maintain their relationship.
The college lover is not MC's girlfriend, theres no betrayal on MC's side, she was the one with a boyfriend until recently.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
So choose Niki will close Elyce path?
i don't think so, i think its a case of Janisse(or whatever he name is) if you don't go to her at the end of one of the chapters you can still have a compromise with her later, so in my experience i think chances are trading Elyce path for Niki will only mean you be trading to bone her later and not close her path completely.

Reactions: cariadult

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Must have Harem ending their are lots of sexy girls not able to decide which one I want most.
since i don't know the creator well, it can go the harem way as much as it can go the Beingadik way where you find yourself facing off against a lot of angry girls later on if you're on a serious relation with any of them.

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
Could anyone provide with pre newest update save file? I don't really want to playthrough yet again.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Started a new game and encountered some (known?) bugs with the rewards on day 6 in Rosa's home freeroam :
- The magazine in Nikki's room is not clickable, probably already unlocked. Cannot enter the password found in living room.
- The 2 new images for Rosa (4+5 in ep2) are unlocked and clickable but still show as locked in the reward overview.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Must have Harem ending their are lots of sexy girls not able to decide which one I want most.
That's the only thing I'm hoping for this game future now, because MC literaly takes any girl he wants and if DEV want us choice some of them that's going to be disappointed....

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Where is the third coin in Elyce's house, I found one right next to Talia, one in the Luxury room second floor.

Never mind, 3rd one is story driven
The Luxury room, that's where the missing coin for me was. Thank you for the help there.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Candice needs a complete rework imo. Sometimes she looks like a drag queen and other times she looks like she's wearing a heist mask. All the other Lis looks good tho, especially Lily, Niki and Flavia. Elyce just needs a better hairstyle cause Jesus christ that hair looks terrible, it's outdated af for a game with such good looking renders and Rose needs to take it easy with the makeup. Not sure if Talita will ever be an LI or if the three way with Flav is it for her but she looks good too, she looks natural. Moone is clearly not an LI, maybe an antagonist who knows but either way aside from Candice she takes second place for least attractive female character in the game imo.

Side note :lol if Frank isn't inspired by Sirius Black in the prisoner of Azkaban then I don't know.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Moone is clearly not an LI ...
If you help Timo with Moone at the start of the game, you can hear them fucking at night. If Moone would be an LI, the game would get the NTR tag. My guess is that the dev originally intended Moone as sexual partner for Timo and later dropped her because players are not interested in voyerism and seeing Timo fuck Moone. I don't know if Moone will play an important role in the later story.

However if the dev changes his mind and wants to use Moone as LI in future, it would be just changing a few lines of code so that Timo always fails when going for Moone and there would be no NTR discussion.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
After reading the comments above, I don't understand why the emphasis is on having a harem ending, for me I prefer to choose different girl endings so that I can repeat the option to play different routes and of course, my all time favourite is Rosaline LOL

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
If you help Timo with Moone at the start of the game, you can hear them fucking at night. If Moone would be an LI, the game would get the NTR tag. My guess is that the dev originally intended Moone as sexual partner for Timo and later dropped her because players are not interested in voyerism and seeing Timo fuck Moone. I don't know if Moone will play an important role in the later story.

However if the dev changes his mind and wants to use Moone as LI in future, it would be just changing a few lines of code so that Timo always fails when going for Moone and there would be no NTR discussion.
Yeah but I think it's stupid to complain about NTR if it's 100% optional to begin with. I mean even if she was an LI and Timo fucked her you only have yourself to blame as the player. Tho realistically I don't see how Timo would need the MCs help to bag her,im sure he could do it on his own.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
After reading the comments above, I don't understand why the emphasis is on having a harem ending, for me I prefer to choose different girl endings so that I can repeat the option to play different routes and of course, my all time favourite is Rosaline LOL
If there is a harem ending it needs to be optional. I'm not a fan of harem endings, they just look ridiculous to me.

Tho realistically I don't see how Timo would need the MCs help to bag her,im sure he could do it on his own.
Have you read anything he says?

He would struggle to get laid by a prostitute if he offered double money.

Timo is quite possibly the most useless person i've seen in a game with women. He has no clue how to talk to them and makes himself look like a fool constantly.

Maybe, maybe, if he got one drunk enough he could get a pity fuck. His body is okay but he's a complete moron.

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes