nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
What happened to Moone she was/is a decent character who I would have loved a a LI option but she's just gone wtf.

Rhaenys001

Apr 9, 2020
I'm encountering an bug her at second chapter when we have to call Candice to set appointment to get the letter and to take shower so even after i finished that task to call Candice I cant enter bathroom for shower since it asks me to call Candice first i cant proceed after that ....any solution

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
What happened to Moone she was/is a decent character who I would have loved a a LI option but she's just gone wtf.
My theory is that she was meant as a LI for Timo but the dev decided to scrap that idea due to all the backlash and didn't have any other plans for her. That would explain why she suddenly disappears from the story despite living in the same house as the MC.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
My theory is that she was meant as a LI for Timo but the dev decided to scrap that idea due to all the backlash and didn't have any other plans for her. That would explain why she suddenly disappears from the story despite living in the same house as the MC.
So that's the reason she disappeared? Some butthurt fans crying because Timo banged ONE girl despite the MC having a complete harem for himself?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
So that's the reason she disappeared? Some butthurt fans crying because Timo banged ONE girl despite the MC having a complete harem for himself?
The thing is, players don't want their LIs getting fucked by other guys unless they're into NTR and Moone did give the impression that she was one or at least a side fuck because she let the MC grope her while she was topless. If Timo had fucked some random girl that didn't interact with the MC, i don't think it would have been as big a deal.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
The thing is, players don't want their LIs getting fucked by other guys unless they're into NTR and Moone did give the impression that she was one or at least a side fuck because she let the MC grope her while she was topless. If Timo had fucked some random girl that didn't interact with the MC, i don't think it would have been as big a deal.
Strange... Moone never gave me that LI vibe, sure she flirted, but all girls can do that from time to time. Either way, why should I be surprised about this becoming a controversy? In a forum where fans see NTR everywhere, can´t forgive a female character if she screwed up (or isn´t a virgin hahaha), and even become angry if a LI they rejected shows interest in another character... yeah, this shouldn´t surprise me at all.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i feel like Rosa is behind everything everyone MC came across has pointed out to watch out for her as she ALWAYS GETS what she WANTS i have a sneaky suspicion that shes is behind Emma's disappearance because when you talk to Rosa about your missing mom she acts all shocked and again people pointed that to ask Rosa herself as nothing happens in that town without her knowing about it

Reactions: parceload

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
i feel like Rosa is behind everything everyone MC came across has pointed out to watch out for her as she ALWAYS GETS what she WANTS i have a sneaky suspicion that shes is behind Emma's disappearance because when you talk to Rosa about your missing mom she acts all shocked and again people pointed that to ask Rosa herself as nothing happens in that town without her knowing about it
wont stop me from banging her like there's no tomorrow

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Based on some in-game reading collectibles I've read, there seems to be a bit of a political rivalry between Rosa and Sheriff Peace. I wonder what it involves, and how will it affect the story moving forward.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i also have this strange feeling that something BAD is going to happen to Kate(or Katie as MC calls her somethines) for one shes going to be a NEW person in town clearly the people there dont want any outsiders in or passing through i mean when MC arrived they really didnt like him there and have you notice that they only say stuff that to MC and not Timo like they say to MC who the fuck is this guy or what the fuck is this guy doing here they dont say that to Timo

Reactions: boobsrcool
4.30 star(s) 66 Votes