scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
What an odd pivot for Flavia's character this update. From telling the MC she loves him in the previous update to "I'll never forgive you if we don't find Talita!" in this update.

What? I mean it's her fault on why Talita ran off in the first place. Dude is just trying to help.

Reactions: Mars_ixv

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
On the subject of Kate. I don't see a rape tag or ntr, so I'm assuming she's supposed to be more or less safe until the mc rescues her. And I hope it doesn't take 6 months like it does in another game that I won't name where the mc lets 6 months go by before finding a one of the main li
I know you dont want to say but what game is that you can message me direct if you prefer. Im new to this game been trying to let it get a few updates before trying it out.

intofeet

Nov 21, 2020
am i stupid, or is there no button to leave the house/free roam ? I need to meet one person, but i'm stuck in the house while the other guy is sitting on the bed and other hallway doors are locked.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
am i stupid, or is there no button to leave the house/free roam ? I need to meet one person, but i'm stuck in the house while the other guy is sitting on the bed and other hallway doors are locked.
IF... and I can't stress that enough you are at the part where you are supposed to go out with the guys to the club or bar there are like 3 things I think you have to do first one of them might even be optional I can't remember. It's posted in the earlier parts of this thread just have to go back a few pages and read. if you are at a later part then I'm not sure.

ahihi12

Jun 24, 2017
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.0a + WT/Cheat by Scrappy (updated by me)
Size 748 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
And i Have some proplem , When i turn on the Phone to see mess i can't turn it off ,Because the red button is to small and so close to the autosave , When i touch it anything happen , plz fix That Some How ? THANK

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018

Size 748 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Android port phone text message not continuing how to fix?

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
The concept had my attention at first. Unfortunately the game play, the plot, and the point system is just not my style. I wish the developer luck, if they actually come on this site, but it is a pass for me.

Reactions: WastedTalent

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

Size 748 MiB
Fix for the in-game phone message screen wouldn't respond

Pixeldrain (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Fixed the broken phone message screen. yankee77 ahihi12

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
Fixed the broken phone message screen. yankee77 ahihi12
Ty but i found another bug
When we go to the party with niki's friends i cant click the kitchen, brother , and the male friend without causing error then when clicking to the male/female friend together you get to teleport inside the cabin where your brother is

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes