HTML Abandoned Welcome To Inventis [v0.35] [Sneezy]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Odd, that seemed to lose it for me. Maybe not, thinking about it. I'll check.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I had 8 and when i masturbated it rose to 9. I wasn't watching untill then so i only became aware of the willpower loss when it was on 8 already so i can't tell what lowered it but on that occasion the masturbation is what raised it definitely.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I think, if you lose control and jerk off in public, that decreases it. If you go back to your room and do it in private, that's an increase.

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
changing the variables' values isn't doing the trick this time around, you guys figure a way to cheat?
Depends on what you want to change.

Is there a way to recover willpower, or is that the point?
There are purple pills that will help you recover 1 point of willpower.

sorry but there are so many games in the same style, much more advanced that I will not start a new games even if hynosis is one of my fetish
I think, if you lose control and jerk off in public, that decreases it. If you go back to your room and do it in private, that's an increase.
Do you think you should gain willpower by doing it in your room or is the purple pill enough in your opinion?

sorry but there are so many games in the same style, much more advanced that I will not start a new games even if hynosis is one of my fetish
Hope to see you back later! Just updated today.

Interesting, will check it out and I hope more progress comes later on :)
Just updated for you as well. :)

Well, i did notice that i recovered one point when masturbating in my room.
This should not happen, did you reproduce it or was it a bug? If so I will fix that. Masturbating should be a safe way to remove lust but not recover willpower.

Added v0.12 to OP.
Thank you! How you track the updates? Was gonna pm you later.

Thank you all for the valuable feedback and love! <3

Reactions: liegad and UncleVT

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Do you think you should gain willpower by doing it in your room or is the purple pill enough in your opinion?
Don't know. My problem was that I didn't notice that I was losing it at all until I cleared the plot content and then noticed it had gone from 13 to 1

It probably doesn't help that I never tried buying the pills - just tried the freebies. So I don't know how much a does costs.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Not sure if I tried pre- or post-bugfix, but I did find a few bugs: You can get infinite energy from the pizza in your second therapy session. You can't actually buy the dildo. There's a bunch of RNG in this game, and savescumming works. You can also just get infinite money from the job+steaks.

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
Not sure if I tried pre- or post-bugfix, but I did find a few bugs: You can get infinite energy from the pizza in your second therapy session. You can't actually buy the dildo. There's a bunch of RNG in this game, and savescumming works. You can also just get infinite money from the job+steaks.
Actually the problem with the dildo is that it actually costs 500, not the 100 it's marked as.

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
Don't know. My problem was that I didn't notice that I was losing it at all until I cleared the plot content and then noticed it had gone from 13 to 1

It probably doesn't help that I never tried buying the pills - just tried the freebies. So I don't know how much a does costs.
Good to know, there will be balancing in the future but this is good for reference.

You were trying pre-bugfix then. Those have now been corrected. I appreciate you taking the time to post this. It helps when more people play the game. This will help for balancing and bugfixing fast.

Follow you in patreon.
In that case, thanks! Every little bit helps a starter haha.

Actually the problem with the dildo is that it actually costs 500, not the 100 it's marked as.
This is correct.

Reactions: UncleVT
M

monkeybird69

The art is a bit lack luster but if the story is good enough it might make up for it. I'll have to check it out.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Funny thing for me that i went dominant, did nothing and yet my dominance level rose every day. I was Master of All after a few days of wanking and lounging around the pool, more or less :D Well, maybe i could call that "Master of Life" considering i was paid for it :D

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
The art is a bit lack luster but if the story is good enough it might make up for it. I'll have to check it out.
What is your verdict? :)

Not much to judge at the moment but it has potential.
MS-Paint art isn't too bad. I dig submission although I despise feminization/sissification and most games with those fetishes generally force them on you in sub paths.

On a side note I think the library is OP and the gym is UP. For example I spent a single day in the library and went from neutral to mindless doll. The gym is absolutely pointless as well (at least stat-wise) as you can somehow become equally strong and energetic just by reading library books. Maybe make the gym give you a 2+ stat bonus or remove the ability to gain strength/energy from reading.
This is a good point you make. For you and people like you I already have paths in mind that do not include feminization and or sissification. Don't worry about that as they will come in a future patch.

I will take this into consideration and probably nerf the library instead of buffing the gym. No need to be able to get strength or energy from there as there is the gym and or pool.

Funny thing for me that i went dominant, did nothing and yet my dominance level rose every day. I was Master of All after a few days of wanking and lounging around the pool, more or less :D Well, maybe i could call that "Master of Life" considering i was paid for it :D
That is because of masturbating with your hand and fantasizing ups your dominance. I am thinking about making that neutral because that is far too strong.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
You could use a threshold number for both dominance and willpower change when masturbating...

Like, if willpower greater or equals a number (5 for example), then no change. Otherwise, willpower +1.

M

monkeybird69

What is your verdict? :)

This is a good point you make. For you and people like you I already have paths in mind that do not include feminization and or sissification. Don't worry about that as they will come in a future patch.

I will take this into consideration and probably nerf the library instead of buffing the gym. No need to be able to get strength or energy from there as there is the gym and or pool.

That is because of masturbating with your hand and fantasizing ups your dominance. I am thinking about making that neutral because that is far too strong.
The writing is good. I usually don't care much for the text based games like this because I feel like I'm reading a novel with little to no visual stimuli but this has enough pictures to keep my interest and there aren't ten mile long dialogues that completely bore the shit out of me.

(After more playthrough there is little to no visual stimuli) I only say this because sex scenes definitely need pictures.

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
You could use a threshold number for both dominance and willpower change when masturbating...

Like, if willpower greater or equals a number (5 for example), then no change. Otherwise, willpower +1.
Thanks! This was a good suggestion, I have capped it at 3 for now. Will be in the next update!

good luck with your project
Thank you!

The writing is good. I usually don't care much for the text based games like this because I feel like I'm reading a novel with little to no visual stimuli but this has enough pictures to keep my interest and there aren't ten mile long dialogues that completely bore the shit out of me.

(After more playthrough there is little to no visual stimuli) I only say this because sex scenes definitely need pictures.
Thank you, I am glad you liked it. Currently I am commissioning 3 more art pieces already which should be ready this weekend or the next. Art takes time to draw for the artist and therefore also money. I am trying to commission at a pace that will bring enough art to the game while still being financially not too heavy to bear.

On my own that is quite hard to do as commissioning is quite expensive when you need much art. One of the reasons I have a Patreon and hope others can chime in and we can speed up the whole process getting more art faster. or share/follow it if you like the potential of the game and would like to see more art including sex scenes.

M

monkeybird69

Thanks! This was a good suggestion, I have capped it at 3 for now. Will be in the next update!

Thank you!

Thank you, I am glad you liked it. Currently I am commissioning 3 more art pieces already which should be ready this weekend or the next. Art takes time to draw for the artist and therefore also money. I am trying to commission at a pace that will bring enough art to the game while still being financially not too heavy to bear.

On my own that is quite hard to do as commissioning is quite expensive when you need much art. One of the reasons I have a Patreon and hope others can chime in and we can speed up the whole process getting more art faster. or share/follow it if you like the potential of the game and would like to see more art including sex scenes.
commissioning? like buying art from someone else? oh man, thats... such a waste of money. Listen I'm not trying to brag but I'm doing 3 games at the moment and still have time to do my own personal artwork on the side. All while using a laptop off of amazon for $75. So... I don't know... Maybe it's a motivation problem.

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
commissioning? like buying art from someone else? oh man, thats... such a waste of money. Listen I'm not trying to brag but I'm doing 3 games at the moment and still have time to do my own personal artwork on the side. All while using a laptop off of amazon for $75. So... I don't know... Maybe it's a motivation problem.
Well.. it depends on your view. My situation doesn't allow that much freedom as yours may. I have a fulltime job beside this, a kid to look after and who I love to spend my time with. My free time goes to writing now and that does not leave much time for art. I do hope to be able to have enough time to create my own art one day though.

Maybe your situation generates enough cash for you to focus on both. In that case I am happy for you. :)

M

monkeybird69

Well.. it depends on your view. My situation doesn't allow that much freedom as yours may. I have a fulltime job beside this, a kid to look after and who I love to spend my time with. My free time goes to writing now and that does not leave much time for art. I do hope to be able to have enough time to create my own art one day though.

Maybe your situation generates enough cash for you to focus on both. In that case I am happy for you. :)
Well, the story is pretty decent, so you got that goin for ya. Obviously this is a very early release as well. Can't be too critical at this point. Good luck going in the future.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote