2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JeuxKen

May 20, 2018
So far it looks good !
I like the art a lot :)
I will keep looking for next updates ^^

MrVirus

May 10, 2018
Best game idea I've experienced, keep up the good work.
I can't wait to see the final version. <3

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
This big update brings about 60% more words in content for you to explore within day 6. Will you be able to explore the mansion, find the safe and escape all within the allocated time? More updates include a M/M sex scene, M/F sex scene and various drawings are included in this update.

Download version 0.13 here: or .

Note: This is the last version in which Patrons and the Public will get the same release. From 0.14 onward Patrons will be one version ahead.

Change log:
Some quality of life changes
Added and upgraded a few drawings for more viewing pleasure
Added a M/F sex scene
Added a M/M sex scene
Added day 6 with the safe cracking hypnosession
Added Elizabeth perk on lvl 5
Added the private book collections
Added the Mark of Catula
Reduced the need to click back when not having enough credits.
When masturbating by hand you can get willpower back to a maximum of 3
You get dominance up to neutral with masturbating with your hand while the dildo decreases it down to 0
Put in a requirement to get Lucas his perk.
Put in a requirement to get Elizabeth her perk.
changed coupon passages
Removed strength and energy gain from library.

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
Well, the story is pretty decent, so you got that goin for ya. Obviously this is a very early release as well. Can't be too critical at this point. Good luck going in the future.
Thanks! I have started learning how to create my own art, so thank you for the inspiration. It makes sense to learn it yourself as well.

So far it looks good !
I like the art a lot :)
I will keep looking for next updates ^^
It just got released with 60% more words in content to explore. :)

Best game idea I've experienced, keep up the good work.
I can't wait to see the final version. <3
Thanks! Your love means a lot to me. :)

Reactions: monkeybird69

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Had to change the direct download link as it was broken. Could you change that please? Thanks for keeping this updated.
I realized that, the link in the OP was taken from the Patreon page.

Reactions: Sneeezy

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
I realized that, the link in the OP was taken from the Patreon page.
Thanks!

I have uploaded a hot fixed version just now on mega and my patreon that fixes the bug with the dildo after purchasing it. The bug with the snack machine has also been fixed. I was swapping to more clean and efficient code which ironically created a few bugs which now should be ironed out.

Showering can now also push you over the max energy limit as its influence is small.

Lastly I have added a MUTE BUTTON in the form of a radio as suggested in your inventory.

Enjoy~

Sneezy

Reactions: UncleVT

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
Version 0.2(actually 0.14 but called 0.2 ). From now on patrons will be one patch ahead of the public. You can .

This patch adds a few days in which you can prepare for the big journey outside the Inventis Resort. Also added are interactions with Bella and Bob among more things.

Find out for yourself what this patch has to offer!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Does the game have animated scenes ? I'm digging into hand-drawn games but I'm not that into a simple succession of images ^^

Thx !

Reactions: 21dsd

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
Does the game have animated scenes ? I'm digging into hand-drawn games but I'm not that into a simple succession of images ^^

Thx !
It is not included right now, but it could be in the future if enough need and support is gathered for it. For now I am still getting images for most scenes drawn. The upcoming patches will be adding more images to the game for better visual stimuli.

Reactions: 21dsd

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
has been released which means that ! In version 0.2 you get a few more days to explore and upgrade yourself to prepare for the journey outside the resort. In version 0.25 there are various upgrades that help improve your playing experience such as text coloring and guides that give hints on various places for the player.

As usual, please let me know if there is anything that you want improved.

@UncleVT could you please update this thread? Thank you!

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
So i read through that you either go sub or dom, but is there any other optional content. Mostly regarding the sissy and the gay stuff

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
Thanks, @Sneeezy. Added v0.2 to OP.
Thank you, once again it is appreciated.

Can you stab someone with a rod? A rod that isn't a penis at least?
This is something I have never thought of! Perhaps I will add it in a new update as a gimmick. The rod that the description is talking about is not a penis by the way.

So i read through that you either go sub or dom, but is there any other optional content. Mostly regarding the sissy and the gay stuff
There is about equal content for gay and straight stuff with the sissy part coming in at a future update.

Just for you I have a small spoiler image that you can encounter:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: UncleVT
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote